Chapter 6

We were back in Harry's car, safe from Luke. I was waiting for the car to move, but when I turned my head to look at Harry, I realised we wouldn't be moving anytime soon. He was staring at me, watching intently.

"What?" I asked, feeling cautious.

"You just never fail to surprise me." He smiled.

"Yeah, well what can I say, I surprised myself too." I giggled.

"You're so cute." He chuckled. "You're coming back to mine."

"Um, okay." I muttered, heat creeping into my cheeks.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at Harrys house. It was tidy for someone of his nature. He had photographs on the walls of what I assumed was his family, and some of which I recognised to be his friends.

"Stay at mine while your mum's away." Harry said, not really a question, more of a command.

"Okay." I replied.

I walked around his house, finding my way around, it was about half nine, so I'd probably end up going to sleep soon enough. I stopped in the living room and looked at the photos again. I felt Harry's arms around my waist, suddenly. I turned around to face him, and he grinned at me then leant down and kissed me. I pulled away from him, still not feeling happy about being so close to him.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked me now." He said.

"Well you thought wrong." I laughed. "I kissed you because I was grateful."

"What a shame. I could change that though." He smiled.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I asked.

"Like this." He said, kissing me again. I felt the strange feeling in my stomach again, and the urge to kiss him back. I forced my lips to work against his, unsure of why. He lifted me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist, and he walked us to the sofa. I fell backwards with him on top of me, lips pressed together, bodies intertwined. He bit my bottom lip again, this time an act of passion, not dominance.

"I guess that could work." I giggled.

"I thought so." He breathed, pressing his body tighter to mine.

"Let's leave this for another time." I grinned.

He knew exactly what I was on about. "If we must."

Rather than moving, we just laid on the sofa together until we fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, he was still fast asleep, blowing air onto me with every breath. I wanted to get up, but I couldn't, as he was laying on me still.

"Harry." I murmured. "Wake up."

Harry stirred slightly, but didn't open his eyes.

"Come on, wake up!" I said, pushing him up a bit.

"Tina." He mumbled.

"Yes?" I asked. But he didn't reply, he just continued sleeping.

"No! Don't hurt her." He spoke again, sounding pained.

"Harry, it's okay." I said, but he didn't hear me. He was talking in his sleep.

"She's mine." He said. Followed by a few more little quips.

I shook him awake, fearing that he'd had enough of the dream or nightmare he was having.

"T?" He asked, fluttering open his eyes.

"It's okay, I'm here." I replied.

"I thought he'd hurt you." He muttered, stroking my arm.

"No, it was just a bad dream. I'm fine, honestly." I smiled.