Telepathy Witch Bertha

Bertha: Me?

Eloise: Bertha? Why Bertha?

Jana: Well he's a witch too, don't you realize?

Everyone: Now that I think about it...

Jana: Anyway, let's get on with Bertha's lore. (The screen played the clip of Bertha putting signs around everyone's bases and finding Tiff's cow and chicken farm and temporarily freaking out.)

Pris(When Bertha said that she was literally everywhere.): I'm not literally everywhere! Why do you say that?

Bertha: Because you are literally everywhere, Prismarina.

Scott: You have to admit, Pris, you are a bit of an energetic oddball.

Eloise: Does she ever run out of energy?

Jana: In Pris' defense, she has ADHD and autism.

Everyone: Wait, what?

Pris(Startled.): I... didn't know that.

Cleo: Why wouldn't you know that?

Tiff: Wouldn't your parents bring you to the doctor or something like that?

Scott: Or are they like Joey's parents who don't seem to care about him?

Pris: You know, that seems like an accurate representation of my parents, Scott.

Jana: Please don't ask any questions about that, that'll spoil Pris' lore.

Shelby: Uh, Bertha? Are you okay?

Joey: You sounded like Sausage for a second there.

Cleo: This Sausage person again?

Eloise: That gameshow guy really had a full life. Why is he still working at a gameshow?

Jana: Let's just say whatever happens Sausage will always be Sausage.

Shelby: That he definitely will.

Tiff: But what about Bertha?

Bertha: It's nothing to worry about, darling Tiffany. I am the witch of telepathy, and I kept reading their thoughts by accident.

Scott: Tiff, why do you have a farm that automatically farms cows like that?

Cleo: I mean, automatic farms are usually pretty cruel and restricting.

Tiff(Protesting.): The trees told me I had to make sacrifices!

Lauren: Apparently Tiff also has a dark side.

Tiff: No I don't, I just make sacrifices.

Scott: Well you're not the only one.

Pris: What is that supposed to mean?

Jana: That's going to spoil stuff that's been happening with Scott. Anyway, more about Bertha. (Then the screen played the clip of Bertha explaining what happened with his sister and his plans to bring her back.)

Shelby: That's... shocking.

Eloise: That's an understatement.

Tiff: I mean, I knew that the supreme witch was Bertha's sister, but I never...

Pris: Why would the supreme witch do that?

Joey: It doesn't seem in character for her.

Bertha: Well Mary had a good reason for all this.

Scott(Practically shrieking.): You could bring people back from the dead with items like that?! Why did you never tell me?!

Bertha: It's the wrong kind of magic for you, Mr. Major. It's not for your age.