Sand Witch Lauren

Jana: Lauren.

Lauren: Oh. (The screen played the clip of Lauren explaining her backstory to the point where she met Bertha.)

Eloise: You lived all on your own too?

Lauren: Yeah. It's hard for other people to bully you when there aren't any other people. Still, it's pretty lonely.

Eloise: Then we really are meant to be best friends with each other.

Joey: Hey, no stealing my best friend!

Lauren: Joey, I'm not your best friend.

Scott: I wasn't aware you didn't always have powers, Lauren.

Lauren: Yeah, I'm probably the only one.

Pris: You're not. I didn't originally have water powers.

Scott: I wasn't always a witch either.

Lauren: Wait, I'm not the only one? The reason I kept on getting bullied was mostly because I had no powers.

Joey: I can sympathize Lauren, having no powers really sucks.

Tiff: Did you not always have powers too, Joey?

Joey: I was a late bloomer.

Lauren(Surprised.): Huh. Guess we're more alike than we thought.

Bertha: It seems like a lot of you witches are more alike than you thought.

Jana: That's the whole point of reacting to each other, so you understand each other better and form stronger bonds.

Shelby: Oh, you weren't always a sandwich?

Lauren: Nope.

Tiff: The universe works in mysterious ways...

Scott(Trying not to laugh.): Wait, so let me get this straight. You really liked bread and wanted to be a sand witch, but you became a sandwich.

Lauren: The story of my life.

Bertha: Be careful what you wish for indeed.

Jana: Tell me about it. (Then the screen played the clips of Joey trying to convince Lauren that friends betray each other on a regular basis, and then the clips of Pris and Eloise telling her that Joey was wrong.)

Scott: Lauren, please don't tell me you're still unsure what friendship is.

Lauren: I'm not anymore. Don't blame me for believing Joey, he was my first 'friend'.

Joey: I'm still your friend, Lauren.

Lauren: Well I'm not with you. (The clips of Lauren pretending to be really powerful but actually not showed on screen. And then after that the clips of Lauren running away from birds.)

Bertha: You still use iron armor and the original witch robes?

Lauren: Hey, I'm strong and powerful!

Joey: Actually the screen says you're not. And you're scared of cutie birdies.

Lauren(Admitting.): Okay, maybe I'm just weak and pitiful.

Pris: Don't say that, Lauren, you're special. Not many other witches can boast about being two things.

Joey: Doesn't that mean I'm special too? I'm fire and frost.

Pris: I mean, yes, but-

Bertha: Don't get your ego too swollen, Mr. Graceffa.

Joey: What do you mean? I don't have an ego.

Eloise: You kind of talk like Lauren when she claims she's really powerful.