"Miss Kim", Dami finally began," We invite you to a concert dedicated to Teacher's Day! It will take place tomorrow at 4:00 PM.

"No objections accepted, "surprisingly to myself, I said. And immediately fell silent.

This strange gaze overwhelmed me completely... Again, we stood like two statues, staring at each other. Dami shifted her gaze between her and me. And I felt that she was out of place here.

"Oh, you're here!" well, Gahyeon always appears on time.

Dami tried to whisper something to her approaching friend, but the teacher came to her senses and lowered her eyes, quietly whispering:

"I will gladly come."

"Well, that's excellent!" said Dami and quickly grabbed me by the arm, dragging me out. I was again like a zombie.

Returning home, I quickly jumped into the shower. My body was still tingling from her gaze... And apparently, only water could cool me down.

Gradually, I began to come to my senses.

"Are you okay?" my grandmother asked with concern in her voice.

"Yes, everything is fine. I... I'm going to bed; tomorrow will be a tough day."

Grandma watched me with a worried look... And I needed sleep!...

It's 6:00 on the clock. This time I had to set an alarm, after all, it's such a day! But remembering that I had until 4:00 PM, I lay down again... Although sleep wouldn't come. Just a few days ago, I planned to congratulate Miss Jiu. I wanted to buy her flowers, after all, she asked about them for a reason! Sitting on the bed, I began to ponder: "Is it worth it? Well, it's just a game after all... Yes... Only the actions increasingly resembled real ones. Well, was it or not!"

I left the house early to buy flowers and come up with a plan. Fortunately, I have plenty of imagination!

"I want roses... White ones. Five of them," I said to the saleswoman, who seemed a bit deaf, so I had to repeat it to her.

Finally, buying the bouquet, I started calling Gahyeon and Dami to explain my plan. Siyeon hadn't arrived yet, and... it's probably for the best. I can imagine how she would laugh at me! Later, I'll introduce her to my cunning plans. Meeting with the girls, we headed to school.

"How are you? Are you okay?" Gahyeon looked at me.

"To put it mildly, I'm just on pins and needles!"

"Everything will be fine; she'll see your bouquet and melt with tenderness and love for you," Dami smirked.

"Actually, I don't want her to know that I gave her the flowers..."

"So... Tell us more," the girls were clearly interested. And I started to tell them the details of my little plan.

***

"No one's here. All clear," Gahyeon whispered from around the corner. A true spy! While Dami and I infiltrated the office.

"Quickly, put the bouquet in any jar and run back!" I hurried.

Dami and I, like wild animals, darted from one corner of the office to another, hoping to find any object resembling a jar. Just then, my phone rang, and Gahyeon's number appeared on the screen.

"Yes?" I said anxiously.

"Yoohyeon! She's coming up..."

"Lead her somewhere, please!"

She hung up, and luckily for me, Dami found a jar, and even with water. We placed the jar with roses on the teacher's desk and were about to leave when we heard the click of heels. Startled, we held our breath... Quietly pressed against the wall, oh God... We genuinely hoped she wouldn't notice us. How much I missed the invisibility cloak right now! Then we heard Gahyeon's voice, and the click of heels was now moving away somewhere down the corridor. We quickly rushed out of the office and ran to our class. The concert would start in twenty minutes. Catching our breath, Dami and I began to laugh wildly and for a long time... Emotions overwhelmed us.