Rocky pov .

I completed my work and came to mansion when I entered I see bangpink, renna and my darling was sitting and watching a movie . I was really worried after that pasion matter. I went in inside the room they all noticed me .

Bangpink and reena: hello Rocky.

Yn : welcome back mr Rocky.

She said while looking at me then i nodded my head I was about go to my room then vn came inside with a shocking face now everyone was trun there whole attention to him .

Vn : Rocky someone kill Kamal.

Whole room gasped. I was thinking who did this.

Rocky: who did this vn .

Vn : no one know who did this but Kamal was die in cruel way . Because his whole body was covered with cut marks in his body. I think someone kidnapped him after torture they killed him.

Rocky : leave it renna do you want to go to see Kamal body.

Renna: no i don't want to go.

Rocky: ok .

Then i trun my head and said.

Rocky: then ok she don't want to go so leave this matter like that .

Vn nodded his head went to kgf . I went to Room while thinking about Kamal death.

End of Rocky.

Yn pov.

I came to my room and closed the door. I just smirk after hearing about Kamal death well how will Kapoor and Kim's family will after talking bad about me. Well my grandfather was biggest Mafia in world so everyone was scared of him . Grandpa and cousin kidnapped Kamal and torture him and killed him . Then I made a call to my grandpa and talked to him .

End of yn pov

Meena pov .

Because of this yn I came out of the mansion. Now I was working at kgf minings I was really burning about what happened today because I saw everything how yn and Rocky was close . How Rocky hugged yn from behind. My Frist plan was failer but my next plan yn on one can save you from me this plan will make sure you will away from Rocky. Then suddenly a man came vn and said I was close to vn so i can hear that boy said Kamal was died I was really shock did Rocky killed him for the way he talked to yn .on on maybe it will be a coincidence .

I should be do my plan  tomorrow perfectly if my plan becomes successful yn will be gone and Rocky will be mine . I was really happy about that enjoy your last night yn .

End of Meena pov.

No one pov

Everyone are there dinner and went to there room. Yn can't sleep because of some worries so she was standing and looking at the kgf . Then Rocky came out of his room to see yn was standing with a worried face . He went to and stand beside yn . Yn notice Rocky. Then he asked .

Rocky : what happened darling.

Yn kept staring at him without blinking her eyes.

Rocky: you look so worried . did everything was okay. If you're not feeling well we can call the doctor wait I will call him .

Rocky about to then yn said.

Yn : no need.

Rocky: then what happened.

Yn : that ..

______________________________________

What did you think about Meena's plan ?

Will Rocky find about Kamal death?

For what yn was worried?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support.

I hope you guys are enjoying.

Tell me how is chapter in comments

💖💖