Rose: hello guys!

Our chat was interrupted by Rose and suga, as soon as Suga's gaze fell on me his eyes widened, like it's about to drop out of his sockets any minute.

Suga: what the fuck happened to your face??!

He nearly screamed.

Me: its-

Suga: who did that to you??!

He cut my sentence as he gently cupped my face with his ample hand, brushing my cheek making sure not to hurt me, stepping close to me slightly leaning down to match my height. For some movement of time, the people around us disappeared, only me and him. I was lost in his beautiful eyes and never wanted to go back to the real world cause I knew his warmth would disappear forever. I was pulled out of my beautiful comfy zone (which was suga) when he moved away from me. My heart was screaming as I watched his hands slide away from my skin. Begging him to not go!

Suga: dam that looks so brutal! Did you get into a fight?

I didn't respond cause I was still coping with my depressed thoughts. He scrunched his eyebrows and shook me slightly to gain my attention.

Suga: aditi?

Jungkook: h-hyung she didn't get into any fight. It was me.

Suga: huh?

Jungkook: we were practising yesterday and I was kinda harsh on her.

I was about to interrupt but halted when suga smacked Jungkook's head hard.

Jungkook: ouch! Hyung??

He cried out holding his head with surprised expressions.

Suga: can't you be careful? How dare you hurt her?

With that another smack landed on his head.

Jungkook: I did that unintentionally

Suga: her whole cheek is jutted out because of you brat!

*smack*

Me: suga, it's okay I'm fine.

He glanced at me as jungkook hid behind Namjoon, using him as his barrier of protection.

Suga: are you sure aditi?

I nodded.

Rose: beb she's fine! It's just a little scratch and she's strong she can cope with it.

I sat back down again, and I caught sight of Seo-jun walking towards us with a big smile on his face.

Seojun: good evening aditi. Ohh shit!! What happened to your face??

He gasped. I could sense the thick atmosphere as soon as Seojun joined us
I scanned their faces to find them glaring or rolling their eyes.

Seojun: you were all fine yesterday. 

Suga: seojun? Do you know her?

Jennie: what a stupid question suga! Don't you know?

Suga: know what?

Rose: are you living under a rock or something? They are dating!

Suga: WHAT?!.

nayeon: yeah, they are all over the internet.

Suga: since when?

Rose: oh come on!! Let me show you.

It was the first time since my 19 years of existence that I hated someone so much right now and that someone was Rose. She pulled out her phone and revealed the pics to suga. My heart was breaking as his hurt eyes met mine. Tears pooled in his eyes but he controlled them as he shut his eyes tight. At that moment, I knew that everything ended there and nothing would go back to as it was.