• Part Two •

Start bij het begin

Once she mounted, she hit the horse's rear end and the horse started a trot out of the barn.

Y/n was headed to the forest. She loved the forest so much, but it was forbidden, since it is where her mother had died..

Some people in the castle found out that Y/n was visiting the forest every now and again, but they kept it a secret.
And Sunghoon always kept it secret too. So she felt very upset of his sudden betrayal...

Her horse brought her into the forest, so Y/n hopped off and tied the reins on a small tree.

The lovely forest was lit by the moonlight.

Then she was walking through the lovely forest that she loves so dearly...

*****

Meanwhile, a fox with a fluffy orange coat of fur was visiting the village in which he was born and lived before the massacre that killed his people..

He only visited once a year after the snow melts.

Everytime he returns, the village is more and more decayed.

Now, it's been almost twenty years since the death of his mother, and since he was turned into fox form possibly forever by that witch.

The fox sat down where his home used to be, and he thought of memories of his family and friends. And even memories of the queen that his people were close with.

Even Yeonjun had a friendship with the queen. She used to bring him toys when he was tiny.

Even though Yeonjun was a fox now, he still had human emotions. He felt sadness, anger, happiness, and pain. But he did get a bit used to being a fox, that sometimes he forgot that he was once a human.

Yeonjun used to pass through villages to look for a woman who could possibly be his soulmate so he could be human again.. But everyone just ran away and seemed frightened. So Yeonjun gave up, and decided to accept his new life as a wild animal.

He often had to escape hunters and their traps, which was scary for him.
So he often hid during the hunting seasons..

Then something caught Yeonjun's eye, causing him to stop thinking about memories.
It was a plump rabbit with snowy white fur.

He stayed completely still and watched it as it watched him back.

Then his stomach started to grumble. He tried catching a squirrel this morning for breakfast, but it outsmarted him, and the squirrel got away.

Yeonjun waited for the perfect moment to charge towards the rabbit.

Once the rabbit turned around and started nibbling on the grass, the fox pranced towards it, but the rabbit quickly run into a tree.

The fox tried reaching the rabbit in the tree, by sticking his snout in the hole the rabbit jumped into.

He couldn't reach the rabbit so he eventually decided to give up..

Catching food was such a challenge.

I guess I'm eating plants again today.

Then all of a sudden he heard a strange sound.

He perked his ears up to listen.

It sounds like..... A woman? Crying?

He doubted his ears were telling the truth. But at the same time, he's never heard a humans voice is so long.

I mean, he's heard the hunters curse at him whenever he escaped their traps.

Yeonjun slowly walked towards the crying sound, and once he got closer, he saw a gorgeous woman with a lovely purple gown on. And she had soft flowy hair..

She was sitting down, with her back against a tree. And she was covering her face and crying.

Poor lady. I wonder why she is so sad.

Yeonjun slowly approached the crying girl..

Y/n pov.

With my back against a large maple tree, I began to cry.

Then all of a sudden, I felt something cold and wet touch my arm, so I quickly looked to see what it was, and it was a fox's nose, sniffing my arm.

I immediately pulled away and let out a little scream, which made the fox flinch.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.