330.What Does She Want To Say About Umji?

Start from the beginning

She wanted to let Jeongguk see how petty Lalisa is and that she isn't forgetting about the incident that has already been resolved.

" All I know was that she was a nice girl who has always taken care of me and she was not afraid of hard work. But still, I didn't say anything when you decided to kick her out because it's your decision. I trust you and knew that you won't abuse your power like this "

" You're the Empress, so you can do anything. What can I do? Even though she was very dear to me, if she had done wrong, then she deserves the punishment. I didn't say anything about your decision. You say what can I do about this matter? How will you feel at ease?" her lips quivered as if Lalisa had wronged her.

Eunbi spoke as her eyes became misty and tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't let the tears flow out as she wiped them from the corner of her eyes.

Lalisa looked at her with interest seeing the way Eunbi was doing her best to turn the situation and pretends to be a victim.

But poor she doesn't know that this time, she has a bigger bomb in her hands.

" I didn't say that I was talking about Yuju." Lalisa simply said as she took a sip of her tea that the servant had served a while ago.

Eunbi stopped in her drama and looked at her with a perplexed expression.

' Not talking about Yuju? Then about whom she was talking about? '

Before she could open her mouth, Jeongguk asked Lalisa with a stern voice, " Lalisa, what do you mean? Did someone else misbehave with you as well?" His voice was firm and cold.

The displeasure could be heard from his voice.

Eunbi shivered slightly when she heard the cold voice of Jeongguk. He was glaring at her as if she had done something grave to Lalisa.

Mingyu didn't say a word and just stared at Lalisa. It was the first time he has seen Lalisa complaining like this.

Before that, she was a very calm and composed person. She never complains about others as she was warm-hearted and that's why people take her for granted.

In the past, he has seen many servants misbehaving with her but he didn't say anything because she never scolds them either.

He didn't know about Sandara and Eunbi bothering her but he didn't like the way she dealt with people.

She was the Empress of the Jeong Dynasty and if she cannot protect herself, then how will she protect others.

He didn't know about the whole story as to how Sandara was controlling her powers and without powers, she was nothing in the palace.

But seeing Lalisa confronting Eunbi at this moment, he felt a different gaze in her eyes. Her eyes were much fierce than before.

She was beaming with immense courage and charm.

She had a smile on her face but he could see that her smile was forced one and she was clearly mocking at Eunbi.

....

Lalisa turned to look at Jeongguk who has asked her a question.

She glanced at Eunbi before answering and sighed.

She behaved like she was perplexed and was hesitating about saying something. She bit her lower lip and said, " It's nothing, Your highness. It's not a big deal. I know that it's not Consort Eunbi's fault."

" I am the Empress of the Jeong Dynasty, so I need to keep the servants in check. Now you have given me the power, I will deal with them in my way," she said with a smile as she looked at Jeongguk politely.

Eunbi's face turned red. Lalisa wasn't saying anything and was behaving like a high morale person but she was doing all this to show off her powers.

" Sister, what are you saying? Did someone offend you? If any of my servants have offended you, then I apologize on their behalf. But please, don't blame them for your problems with me. I don't want them to suffer because of me." she said in a low voice.

Her voice was extremely low and gentle. She was pretending to be a great master again.

Lalisa smirked as she saw her head down and the same dialogues that she said in the kitchen.

' Can't she change her dialogues at least?'

" Consort Eunbi What are you saying? When did I say that I have problems with you? And why would I be angry with you?"

" I just said that I need to look after servants' behavior because they are becoming bold and getting out of hand. If we don't control them at this moment, then I am afraid that something big will happen later." Lalisa shook her head lightly in distress.

Jeongguk frowned when he heard her words. If she was saying such big words then there must be something bothering her.

He held her arm and urged her to say her words without fearing anyone.

Lalisa turned to look at him and smiled lightly. This gesture of him gives her flutters in her heart.

However, she tried hard to control her smile and keep serious expressions.

After that, she turned to Eunbi and said " Consort Eunbi, You haven't done anything. It's just, your maid Umji, do not know her limits. "

Eunbi's body stiffened when she heard Umji's name. ' What does she wants to say about Umji?' She was worried about what Lalisa wanted to say.

Her palms become sweaty as her lips felt dry because of nervousness.