can i come then?

y/n

it's tonight

arent u and armin gonna do smth?

eren :p

i'll cancel idc

y/n

shut up it'll be fine

jealous

eren :p

maybe i am

come over after then

y/n

i have hw

and you'll distract me so no

eren :p

what happened to science and math?

someone else tutoring u?

u haven't asked for help...

y/n

LOLL no one's tutoring me idiot

maybe i'm just getting the hang of things

thanks to u btw <3

eren :p

ur cute

have a good dinner then

don't wear anything too cute

✩✩✩✩✩

Tonight was the dinner with Jean and Sasha and I got ready for it since it was a fancy restaurant. It was also Jean's parent's restaurant so I didn't want to come off a certain way. I wasn't worried about how I'd look. Especially since I'm with Sasha as well. But I don't want to underdress either.

But I texted Sasha and she said she was wearing jeans so I wore a casual outfit as well. I stepped out of my room with my bag and a jacket on before going into the living room and giving Mikasa a kiss on the forehead as she studied.

"Oh shit. I forgot about that dinner. Jean and Sasha, right?" Mikasa asks. I nod.

"Yeah. I'm finally driving myself there with my own car. Go me!" I over-excitedly told her. She laughed as I walked to the door.

"Bring me some leftovers! Bye!" She tells me before I close the door and lock it.

I go down the stairs and head to the parking lot before unlocking my car and turning it on. I was surprised it turned on since it had been awhile since I used it. Eren usually drives me around now that I think about it.

I adjust to my car again before putting my seatbelt on and driving out of the parking lot. I look at the address sent to me before putting it on the GPS and driving in the direction.

Once I got there, I parked the car and turned it off before getting out. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder before going inside. I approach the front desk and smile at the man. He smiles back at me.

"Uh...I think there's a reservation for Kirstein?" I ask, unsure. He looks at me, a little thrown off.

"Kirstein...? As in Mr and Mrs. Kirstein?" he asks. I swallow.