New Life and New Starts

Sophie's POV:
"Why did you bring them here?" My father screamed. Alex and I stayed huddled together in the car.
"It's your week with them and you blew it off last time too, so you can't do it this time!" Our mother shouted at our father.
End of Nightmare_______________________
  I woke up with a start this morning and realized it is my last day of living in this house. My mother is getting remarried and wants us to get used to living with a lot of boys. Today I am getting off the bus at my mother's boyfriend's house. I'm not looking forward to this afternoon but like normal the last day of school goes very fast. I got off of the bus and walked up the steps to the huge house. I knocked once then twice then three times before someone answered it.
"Who are you?" A strange boy asked.
"I'm Sophie. My mom is getting married to Alex Jones. Does he live here or am I at the wrong house?" I said.
"Alex Jones is my father. I guess you can come in little lady." He smiled and grabbed my ass as I walked past him. I walked back out the door after kneeing him and I was pulled back in the house by strong arms.
"Let me go." I said squirming in his grip.
"Boys! Who was at the door?" A male's voice entire the room.
"Your girlfriend's daughter. I think her name is Sophie or Sophia but get her out." The one who opended the door said.
"Please, let me leave." I said.
"Sophie! How are you?"
"I'm good Mr. Jones. How about you?" While he came in the rest of his kids followed.
"Good and call me Alex. When is your mother getting here?" He said very quickly.
"She's picking up, Alex, my older sister from her friends house. She should be here in a couple of minutes." I said.
"Boys introduce yourselves in order, please." Mr. Jones said. The oldest came up to me.
"Hi, I'm Alex and I'm barely ever around. If you need anything though just call." He said giving me a wink. Another came up to me and gave me a look over.
"I'm Nick but the guys call me Simba. I go on adventures all the time instead of staying with the family. I guess you could call if you need anything." He said while looking at my chest. He walked away and the third one came up to me.
"Hi I'm Jamie, Bitch. If you need something don't call me." He said and then he walked up stairs.
"I'm the forth oldest. My name is Luke and you can come in my room and move your naked self right next to me." He said kissing my hand; I pulled away very fast.
"You have to excuse my dumb twin. I am Julian and I need you to open your legs." He said with a player's smile on his face.
"Hello little lady! I'm Elijah and I'm the six boy in this family. So please strip for-" He was cut off by another boy.
"Hello Sophie, I'm am James. Please excuse my brainless brothers and let me-" His dad hit him in the head.
"Sorry for my selfish children. They don't like the idea of three beautiful ladies in the house." They all looked at me. Then my sister came through the door with my mother. My mom apologized for being late and the boy called Simba slapped Alex's ass. I am starting to think I will hate these people forever.