Lazy mornings

-Valerius

It's rare for Valerius to stay on bed, even when he has the day off. However, when you whine or ask  for it. He will proceed to take a book, of course some wine too.

After that, he will gladly stay in bed with you, one hand holding the book while the other that caress your hair or trace your knuckles. He wont even bother with his braid, so you will have the sight of his long unbraid hair too. He will casually humm when you talk to him, a small sign he is listening. 

At some point he will put away the book, thinking he had it enough, getting more comfortable, turning to look at you properly, one hand under his chin as he looks at you and listen or talk to you, about anything at this point, gossip, your interest, his, ecc... All until you two decide to get up to eat something or go to bath.

-Volta

You probably gonna wake up to find a tent under the blanket of your bed. When you look under it you will find Volta munching on food and looking at you like if she was caught red handed, being quiet before offering some of her food.

The morning will probably go ahead by you two snuggled on the bed while talk about random things plus with a lot of snacks and food

-Valdemar

Its hard to have lazy morning with them. Don't get me wrong, they will let you sleep longer and stay in bed (until they require your attention and force you to get off bed and follow them).

However if you miraculously manage to get them stay in bed, pretend that the door will be locked, noone can dare to see their soft side.

They will act almost like a cat, staying on your hold or holding you. Purring time to time. However the lazy morning together wont last much as they will end up to get up some point to do their things.

-Vulgora

If you think that with Valdemar was hard to have a lazy morning then with them it will be more hard. 

They. won't. give. in.

They refuse to stay still for too long. will probably even turn into a swarm of beetles to get off your grip if you hold them with force. The most of "lazy morning" you will get from them is a bit of cuddles (maybe even some harsh intimate session) for a bit, but that's it. then they will get off and do their things.  Mostly to fight and rage out.

-Vlastomil

What was that? Too lazy or too sick to start the day? No problem! Let him just take Wiggler, some tea and more pillows and ready to snuggle and chat the hole time you need to lazy up. Some kisses there and there. 

He will even throw his work aside if you are in need more of cuddles, but will get up when he had to take care of his children.