When you get a scar

if its a scar on your face of course you can skip of when they notice it.

-Valerius

This man will notice the scar too late than normal, he will mostly notice when he has nothing to do and stare at your form to notice the little changing, will confront you immediately asking how come you had a scar, he will ask the details in private holding the limb affectionately while listening on you, will scold himself never out loud because he didn't notice right away, kiss the spot and hopes that it dont hurts you too much and if he can do something to help the pain or something. 

-Volta

look, she adores you, loves you, but she wont notice your scar unless someone bring it up or if its in your face. This baby will go in panic when she notice your scar, big or small, she will hold the limb while crying, and muttering apologies of how she didn't notice it earlier bringing you to a doctor (even if the scar is already healed). Only when she got reassured for the 10 time she will hug you and nuzzle you saying again she is sorry one more time and to tell her to ask anything to  help you next time.

-Valdemar

Shit- you know it wont bring any good things if they found your scar, but you know too that its impossible to hide it from them. It was while he was checking (and admiring) your body to make sure you had no sign of illness, but then they notice the scar. 

-Whats this?

-A scar.

-Why.

You will not leave the room until they know the answer. If it was caused by a object then they wont let you use it ever again. if a person? Will make sure that during their dissection will make the most hurtful things and keep them alive. When you will cuddle toghether they will caress the area of the scar.

-Vulgora

Depends much how you got it, if it was a accident with a object he will laugh claiming you weak or something, if someone cause it then you better get ready to him yelling and give MANY scars to the person. If it was him he will claim that he got you a battle scar but under he feels bad that you got hurt that badly because of him.

-Vlastomil

This baby will notice right away your scar, you are precious like his worms, so he knows when your precious skin got harmed. He demands to know what or who caused to ruin his so precious lover, he will never forgive himself caressing that part while holding you. If  he get to know it was a person then you might notice one that the precise person went missing. if its a object then he will do everything in his power to make sure everything turn out in safely, for example if you were cut by a knife while you where trying to cook or cut something he will make sure you wont hold no knifes anymore without his or a guard supervision. He cares so much about you and your looks, and he gets devasted if what he cares most will get harmed or gets a scar.