When you give them flowers

-Valerius

When you hand him the flowers he will raise an eyebrow curious for your actions. He will take the flowers gladly giving you a kiss on the cheek as a thanks, he will place the flowers on a vase next to where he works or where you two eat. He never rejects the flowers you give him.

-Volta

This baby will probably eat the flowers when you offer her, only to froze and look at you understanding it was a gift and not something to eat. Will cry out that she is sorry. But later you will take flowers together so you can have flowers and spend time together.

-Valdemar

Will take the flowers and pat your head affectionally. You wont find the flowers other than the desk where they leave the documents, surprisingly the flowers still alive for them taking care of them.

-Vulgora

Their cheek will turn more red than normal and yell complaining about it. Will take the flowers from you too much in force ruining the flowers, followed by silence, followed by them screaming again holding you telling that flowers are not needed with you.

-Vlastomil

Give him flowers to your risk, he will love the flowers you give him, and he will keep them even in a nice spot, but he will order later a huge bouquet of flowers of your colors for you.