How they confessed to you

-Valerius

This asshole- we all know he will never confess in face while sober. In fact, he did it drunk- very rough tho. He was one of his many glass, maybe too many, hand that was holding his head to not fall on the table, he was wasted, the reason was because of you, you damn witch, he couldn't handle the feelings you gave him, now he was there, wasted drunk. it happened that you came to check on him, worrying when you saw his condition. 

You were rubbing his back while trying to clean the mess in front of him, his eyes staring at your lips, then suddenly he muttered a curse, took a swing of the last glass and pulled you for a kiss on the lips very harsh. When you separated he said something about that it was a waste to let such lips to left alone. Before you could even answer he hold on you for support completely wasted. When he woke up and you confronted him he confessed shy and embarrassed for the last night.

-Volta

She would be too shy and insecure to confess, in fact it was a incident. She was eating again, too nervous to notice you at the door, she was mumbling random stuff, majority of how you are so nice to her and how she is surprised that you didn't look angry or anything when she did something wrong, she cried out saying how she adores you but someone horrible like her wouldn't be worth of you. When she finally saw you were standing at the door she got red in embarrassment, covering her face still crying now muttering random words that did not make sense.

-Valdemar

They gave you a well wrapped gift box, when you opened you found a still beating heart. When you asked them why they gave you a still working heart they tilted their head, like if your the odd one now. Their response was them reaching a hand behind your head and giving you a forehead kiss claiming that the heart now belonged to you adding that you better take care of it.

-Vulgora

It was a different confession instead of the others. It was one time where you were in danger and you where exhausted. They jumped on the battle defeated all the enemies still yelling to not dare to touch you ever again all in rage. When you thanked them they immediately turned to you yelling that they only did it cause they find you a worth warrior and not get your hopes up while blushing all over. That's basically it, you started your relationship with them like that, now them holding you and protecting you every-time and you being their partner.

-Vlastomil

He adored that you liked his children worms and cared about him, you were simply perfect and he found you pretty as well, always invited you to tea party to talk about his worms and if you wanted other things. He realized he had certain feelings when you hold one of his worms and their child didn't bite you or squirmed away! You where truly perfect, he wouldn't let anyone get this perfect creature, they didn't deserve you, so he planned to confess to you. He planned everything, flowers, place. He basically made a hole scenario for the perfect confession as he might say. 

But happened that in that day you had to go for a mission and you would take a lot of time, he was so sad, but didn't want to risk you leave right now! it would be terrible! So in a very short time he got to you right when you where on the field of full flowers. You stopped on your walking when you heard his voice calling you while running to you, when you turned you got taken by a hug of his, holding you tight asking to not leave cause he just adores you too much not wanting you to leave.