When you protect them

Requested by @Straeberry_Milk

-Valerius 

He got his doubts when you stood up for him, flattering him for your actions. If you continue by arguing to the people he will come to you telling you to leave them be and go with him to enjoy a glass of wine somewhere more decent.

-Volta

She got so touched by your actions almost crying of it, she will let you finish, after that she will hug you tight thanking you many times.

-Vulgora

Will not understand what you are doing at first, but when they realize you are trying to protect them they got confused why you should do such thing. when you finish they will pick you up claiming you as a strong and brave warrior, whatever you protect them from, even for something stupid. If the thing is getting out of hand they will threat whoever was causing you problems.

-Valdemar

...What- suprised and confused, they must admit that you are sure interesting to have around, they will let you be, only to creep out the person that was causing you problems, will pat your head saying that you were brave.

-Vlastomil

Will gasp surprised at your actions and hug you from behind thanking you and telling you to not waste such time with those disgusting people... he will make sure after they get a good lesson.