When they turn tiny

requested by @OfficialAlphaFemale

-Valerius

He will look at himself then look at you with a glare having alredy an idea that it was your fault. At some point he wanted wine so you gave him a bottle cap with wine in it for let him drink it after the 10 time he asked for some. He will hold for dear life on your fingers whenever you bring him with you around. When you manage to bring him back to normal he will sigh a thank you immediatly wanting to sip wine in his normal height.

-Volta

Okay so- She is alredy tiny and now is MORE tiny??? oh dear lord. At first she will be fascinated by the world being a lot larger than her. But will be sad not being able to cuddle with you properly. It doesn't take much to prepare food to her, just give her a normal food and it will be okay. When you are searching for a spell to bring her back you will see her eating the remaining crumbs of the food. When you manage to bring her into her normal size she will hug you for the rest 6 hours missing your cuddles.

-Valdemar

No.nope. nha ah. if you didn't have a cat before now you have. Will be grumpy at first not liking their position of right now, i mean, they can't even dissect!  Will hide in their laboratory and hiss at you everytime you tease them. When you bring them back to normal they will threat you to dont tell a soul about what you saw, then they will head to go back to their "job"

-Vulgora

They will be a fereal beetle, fighing anything that they can fight on their way. When you try to stop them by grabbing them from behind they will truggle to get off. But eventually calm down. Will scratch anyone that will make fun of them. When you manage to bring them back to normal they will be less angry but still needing to forget all it happend with a fight or by yelling.

-Vlasomil

Will be confused when he will see Wiggler bigger. At first he thought that it grown up but then he saw you and went to panick of what happend to him. You will have to help him to calm down and explaing him what happened. He will wait for you sitten next to his worms. When you done your spell he will hug you giving you a kiss on the cheek as a thank you.

(the first thought of him tiny is of him riding his woms but at the same time trying to convince them that they dont have to eat them)