She suddenly grabbed the others girls neck while they all laughed their asses off.

Ryujin didn't know who they were, and didn't know for sure what's happening. But she wanted to stop this.

Bullying.

I mean, yeah, ryujin has been in loads of fights, and always rude to people for no reason. But watching it happen just snapped something inside of her.

Suddenly the other girl threw the girl to the floor by her neck.

This has to be bullying, no way this is play fighting.

Suddenly the girl weakly stood up, but the girl just pushed her back down again as they all laughed.

Ryujin couldn't see the girl, which annoyed her.

She sighed.

I should just leave. I don't wanna get involved.

She backed away and turned round, she slowly walked away but she stopped. Hearing what one of the girls said.

"You gonna cry, yeji? You gonna cry? Ahaha." Someone said loudly in a mocking tone, followed by loud laughter.

Yeji

Ryujin gulped, she turned round and quickly walked back over to the fireplace. She stood behind the tree again and listened as hard as she could to try hear what they were saying.

But they were so quiet she could barely hear.

"How would you feel if I just picked you up and threw you into the fireplace yourself? Huh?" The girl said. Ryujin looked round and watched.

The girl grabbed yeji's collar and pulled her up, yeji still laying weakly on the ground.

"Leave me alone." Yeji argued back.

Ryujin widened her eyes and quietly gasped after what happened next.

SLAP

"Shut up you brat." The girl said, kicking yeji in the face with a smirk, as everyone else laughed and clapped.

Ryujin gulped, no way she would walk away from this.

She walked over, angrily.

Everyone turned their heads round, except yeji who was laying on the floor with her eyes closed in pain.

Ryujin stopped once she was close enough and widened her eyes.

The girl that was hurting and bullying her, looked so awfully familiar.

Ryujin gulped, her body loosened.

"Ryujin?" The girl said quietly.

Yeji managed to hear as she turned round, her eyes wide as she slowly sat up.

"Wonyoung?" Ryujin said. Her teeth clenched once the girl named 'wonyoung' slowly smirked.

"Never thought I'd be seeing you again in my life. How have you been?" Wonyoung asked as she walked over, putting her hands around ryujin's neck.

Ryujin pushed her away.

"What are you doing with yeji?" Ryujin hissed.

"We're just playing around, right yeji?" Wonyoung asked, looking round at yeji who was sitting on the floor, tears streaming down her face with her nose and lip bleeding.

She gulped "yeah.. j-just playing around."

Wonyoung then looked back at ryujin with a smile "see? Playin around."

"That's not what it seemed like to me. I heard and saw everything." Ryujin said angrily.

The others around just watched, while yeji kept her head down. Not daring to look up and make eye contact with ryujin.

Wonyoung went silent.

Ryujin then grabbed her shirt "I won't hesitate to fucking beat you up in this spot. You know me very well from the past, so you should know what I'm capable of doing."

Wonyoung gulped.

"Don't hurt me, ryujin. You don't even know what yeji did to me."

"What the fuck are you on about? Are you insane? I just saw what you did, I just heard what you said. You throw her book into the fireplace, you throw her to the floor, you slapped her and pushed her, told her your gonna throw her into the fireplace. Are you nuts?" Ryujin said, her grip tightening.

"Ryujin I'm sorry." Wonyoung said, looking upset and terrified.

"Yeah? Well don't say sorry to me, say it to yeji." Ryujin said.

"No."

"You better not go near her again, you understand you little prick. This is a warning. If I see or hear you near her again, I'll fucking break your nose." Ryujin said, she then pushed Wonyoung away from her.

She staggered backwards, her two friends rushing over and catching her before she ended up in the fireplace.

Ryujin walked over to yeji, she then picked her up bridal style which confused them all.

And it confused yeji the most. But she'd be lying if she said she didn't like it.

Yeji buried her head in ryujin's neck and gulped, closing her eyes.

Ryujin gave everyone a death glare before she walked away.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUNA