Before You Read

Here's some general information about the format of this collection. Hopefully it'll make it easier for you to find what you're most drawn to and make your experience of my work even more enjoyable.

Firstly, if you're looking for specific celebrities, you can find that information in the Chapter Titles (as well as a little reference to the plot in the parenthesis).

Secondly, if you're looking for specific sexual acts, that information will be displayed at the very beginning of the chapter (in a general sense). If you'd rather be surprised, just skip past that section. I'll put a line of asterisks (example below) to separate them.

*****Start of Plot*****

Thirdly, if you don't care about the plot of the story and are only looking for the smut, look for the Smut Line (similar to the Plot Line).

*****Start of Smut*****

Finally, please feel free to give me feedback on things you like, things you think I can improve on, and whatnot. And also feel free to suggest celebs you'd like to see or acts you'd like portrayed (I don't guarantee I'll do them, but the suggestion is welcome).

As a reward for reading all the way through, have this sexy pic of Lisa from Blackpink ;)