Park Jihyo (Off the Rack)

General Information:BxGTitfuck, Standing Doggy

BxG
Titfuck, Standing Doggy

*****Start of Plot*****

Ari left the next morning. I thanked my lucky stars that Olivia didn't see her. I didn't know what was going on with her recently, but it just seemed like she was starting to get jealous of me sleeping with other girls. I thought that was kinda the whole point. Unfortunately, Ari had apparently left a trip mine in place of the bullet I had assumed I'd dodged. When Olivia came to collect me from my room so we could go to the shopping district, she walked in carrying a pair of pink lacy panties.

"These were hanging on your doorknob," she'd said.

She even knew they belonged to Ari because of their smell; apparently she had spritzed them with a selection from her latest perfume collection. She really enjoyed pushing Olivia's buttons, didn't she? Needless to say, it made our day on the town a bit... icy.

We arrived in an area of Seoul known as Garosu-gil by late morning. Apparently, it was a high-end and trendy shopping district that was often frequented by celebrities. Though, it was also known for its many distinguished cafés. Of course, Olivia had to stop at one before we started our shopping. She ordered a specialty matcha latte that this particular café was known for as well as an order of hotteok, a sort of filled pancake. I went with a caramel macchiato and something that looked very close to a twisted sugar donut. It was tasty, but I had to admit that the hotteok Olivia had ordered looked seriously scrumptious. I decided against asking for a taste since she was still looking a tad pissy. To my surprise, she carved a little triangle outta one and held it out to me on the end of her fork.

"Try it," she said, feigning indifference, "it's really good."

I was taken aback for a moment, but collected myself and took the fork from her, "Oh, thanks. For a second, I didn't think you were in the mood to share."

The words left my lips too fast for me to catch. It was meant as a joke and inflected as such, but I knew it wasn't gonna land safely. She rolled her eyes slightly while taking the empty fork back and continued eating.

"Well you wanted to experience Korea, right? Gotta taste all the local delicacies. Though, you seem to be doing just fine with that on your own..." The last bit came out under her breath and clipped, irritation sinking into her tone.

I couldn't deal with the passive aggression anymore, I've never had a high tolerance for it. So I said, "Are you angry with me, Olivia?"

"Nope."

"Really?" I said with heavy sarcasm.

She sipped her latte, "Really."

"Because it seems to me that you're upset about some of the... choices I've made since we got here." I lowered my voice, suddenly conscious of the fact that we were in public.