10 | He thinks I'm naive and innocent

---

"Please don't tell me he was talking about all those 21+ scenes that I read in the books."

---

[Y/n's POV]

Shock was a very, indeed a very small thing that I felt out of everything I was feeling at that moment. I, in Taehyung's room? What in the crying unholy world-

"WHAT?!" I screamed, a little too loud at that, which made Taehyung flinch slightly. Great, that was the first time I saw him flinching. "What do you mean by 'what'?" He asked, a smirk forming on his face.

"Why on earth am I in your room?" My eyes were wide open, showing no signs of squinting. "Cuz my dear wifey, it isn't wrong for married couples to live in one room." He grinned, enjoying my baffled state.

"Technically, we aren't married. So no thanks, I'm going back to my room." I tried to stand up on my feet but thanks to the pain I hissed again and fell back on the bed. "Oh my pretty baby." He whistled.

I repeat, Kim Taehyung whistled.

"They say practice makes a man perfect. How about you already start practicing living with me in the same room, so we can start doing all the things couples do right after our marriage?" He smirked slyly as I was amused at his boldness.

"Firstly, I ain't a man. So it would only be right for you to not take me for one and instead say 'practice makes a woman perfect'. Secondly, what couple things are you talking about? I ain't kissing you or going on a honeymoon trip with you." I raised my eyebrows at him as he chuckled. "You truly are naive and innocent, aren't you?" I scowled at him. "And what makes you think that I am-"

Hold on. Naive and innocent? Please don't tell me he was talking about all those 21+ scenes that I read in the books (don't judge me, I am 23 years old and a legal adult).

His facial expressions answered all of my questions.

Blood rushed up to my cheeks as I suddenly started to feel hot. "Good grief Kim what the actual fvck??" I threw the white shirt he gave me at him as he caught it easily and smirked at me. "Why? It should be very normal for us to talk about them, cuz someday we might-"

"NO SHUT UP!!" I covered my ears with my hands and I was sure my face was all pink and red. "You dirty human!" I threw the black sweatpants at him as he caught it again. "Stop throwing away my clothes, little girl." He laughed and kept all of the clothes back on the bed before, out of nowhere, picking me up in his arms once again.

"What the actual- Put me down!!" I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he walked towards the closet. "Well, I've already begun my practice. I'm fulfilling my duties as a responsible husband. I'm giving you my clothes to wear and taking you to the bathroom because forget about walking, you clearly are unable to stand on your feet, even before we did that." He smiled at me in a cunning way while wiggling his eyebrows and I swear, I think my temperature was at least 100°F.

"You aren't my husband." I hissed at him as he pushed the door of the bathroom and entered inside. It was all white, a contrast to his bedroom. White tiles, white walls, white tub, everything white, which gave a peaceful feeling. He straightaway walked towards the bathtub and slowly made me sit on the stool that was beside it. "I'll soon be, princess." He spoke in a smooth voice.

And then he simply left.

I was astonished. Was he the same Kim Taehyung from a week ago? Or did he drink some potion that was transforming him into a human and melting his cold ice heart?