_°-59-°_

Little quick AN, so I'm still ar a roadblock if I would want to change this to a Wilbur x Reader. The plot would stay the exact same, however it would just be techno and Wilbur changed. Opnions please 😖

Also I'm looking to do a Draco x reader would anybody be interested??

Y/n POV——

I waited outside of Nikki's Bakery, the time and date was specified but it was so weirdly early in the morning. I snuck past the guards, surprisingly, and waited in the dark.

*'Maybe this was a bad idea.'* I thought looking around. *'what if I get kidnapped?'* was my final thought before a noise behind me alerted me that someone was there.

On edge I turn around swiftly ready to attack when I saw the blonde teenager who had left me the note. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Tommy, Hey."

"Princess." He bows in response

"No need to do that around me," I said sticking my hand out "and you can call me Y/n."

He was hesitant to grab my bad at first but he eventually did. He said that he just wanted to meet there but meet someplace more secure. I followed him on a brief walk to the edge of the town. Entering the fields but not quite yet. There was a small little shack like looking structure in the distance.

We eventually walked into and and inside was a table a few chairs and a kitchen. There was also a room and bathroom connected to the kitchen.

"Please, have a seat." Tommy said pulling a chair out. I sat down and gave him a soft thanks before he sat across from me and rummaged in his bag for a moment before pulling out papers and a simple leather spines notebook. "Princess j don't know how else to say this but, My brother, Techno isn't who you think he is." He spoke

I sat there looking at Tommy in annoyance. Wilbur was saying the same thing yesterday and now him? What the hell is wrong with their family. "Tommy look I'm not trying to-"

"Please princess just hear me out." The blonde said interrupting me timidly. He looked at me with pleading eyes and gave him the go ahead. "Philza and my brother are ready to use you as bait to kill your father. I couldn't get every paper because they'd notice it had gone missing but all the Bessarabia things are in this folder." He said handing me a plain white folder. As I opened it papers with plans and notes were almost doilling out of its constraints.

I chuckled in response. "God you really go to any length to die huh?" I said looking at the blonde.  "How desperate are you and Wilbur to make up lies about your own brother?"

"No Princess it's not like-"

"Save it Tommy." I said getting up and giving Tommy a deadly glare. "I don't want you or that brother of yours back in my castle." I said before walking out and ignoring the blonde calling my name.

I snuck my way back into the castle and made my way to my room and back into my bed. Hours later I was awoken by Slex mocking on my door.

"Princess your dad wants to see you." He said flatly. Strange. That's so unlike him

"Hey Alex are you alright?" I called out to him

"Yes y/n. It's just clear to me now that we don't spend time together anymore. And once you get married I'll just be another staff me ever for you." He said coldly as he left my room. *'What an asshole.'* I thought to myself as I got myself ready to look presentable.

I made my way to my dads office and knocked the door. I stepped inside after the quiet go ahead and there was my dad, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well y/n you truly have made your old man proud." He said getting up and hugging me. *'My dad was finally being a dad.'* I thought as I melted into his embrace.

"Why's that dad?" I said looking up at him

"Well you've successfully found a suitor and the process of the ceremony begins today! Would be married by next week!" He said happily. I stared at him in confusion.

Sure I liked Techno but I hadn't approved of him. I haven't fully told my father yes or that I will willing to commit to this fully. As if my father read my mind he spoke up. "Techno sent me a letter saying you had confirmed with each other!"

"Did he now?" I said quietly loosing myself in thought. Why was techno now speaking on my behalf?

I need to talk to him