_°- 42 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"Well, that's something." I said looking at him and huffing.

"This wasn't the reaction I was expecting" he said adjusting himself to lean on the wall.

"Well to be fair a ton of just weird unexplainable stuff keeps happening. If Tubbo were to walk through that door and say he were married to an enderman and had a zombie pigman kid, I'd believe it." Dream's mask came off and he gave me a look.

He's matured a lot. His dimples depend and the green in his eyes still gleamed of those of a child's. He had a faded scar above his lip that was accompanied by small light frekles here and there. He was pretty, but I simply had the better genes.

"Alright Dream, anything else shocking I need to know?"

"Well actually yeah," he shifted a bit before taking a letter out from the back of his pocket. "We have another brother, not Tubbo, but another one you still gotta meet. On the letter is his name and where he wants to meet up next week. Puffy and I'll be there to make sure you don't get hurt and that it goes smoothly."

He handed the letter to me and I took it inspecting the outer parchment. I opened the scroll gently and read the first word.

Foolish.

That's what I was being. How did I k ow dream wasn't working with the person trying to assassinate me? Puffy hadn't said or mentioned anything. Nor had Dad. I looked up at Dream. "How do I know your not lying?"

"What?"

"How do I know your really Puffy's son, and not a person trying to finish me off?"

"I don't have anything to prove it now, but I'm pretty sure the fact I know who you're related to counts."

"Oh yeah I skimmed over that. How do you know im related to Tubbo anyway?"

"Mom told me. Also does Tubbo know?"

"Nah, but I feel like he kind of knows? Not sure. I mean we're pretty close, were going to have a small picnic in the garden.

"Oh can I join? Now that I know I have more family I wanna get closer to you guys."

"Sure, I think it won't be so bad." Just as those words left my mouth Tubbo came bustling in with the bags of goodies. Yes bags. He had gotten more than asked but I knew he was only t ting his best to cheer me up.

"I have returned with the goods!" He cheered.

"Let mission get y/n out of her room COMMENCE!"

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

We love some good lore

Anyways chat tomorrow is my last day of school before I graduate Saturday. I feel so nervous and excited!!

Moving on hope you liked this chapter. Really don't know if it was too rushed or not but oh well. Besides that love you and take care MUAH

-Con mucho amor
V