_°-58-°_

Wilbur's pov —

She was breathtaking even in the morning. I saw as the sunlight illuminated her from behind as if she was an all holy being. "May I come in" I said softly smiling still awestruck by the sight I front of me.

"You may!" Y/n chirped as she stepped aside letting us both in. Tommy was looking at her, staring really, but I couldn't tell what he was thinking. "So what brings you here this early!" She piped up.

I turn to Tommy "Can you excuse us for a sec" without awarding an answer I take Y/n by the hand and lead her out to the balcony.

Tommy POV-

I press up against the side wall next to the balcony to try my best to listen in.

"Y/n i know this will sound weird but we need to talk"

"We'll Im here now"

"No I mean we need to talk, we need to sit down and talk. Now isn't the moment because I have Tommy with me but it's about Techno." He whispered out the last part seeming desperate. Suddenly the air felt sense both inside and outside of the balcony.

"What do you mean." Y/n responded

"He's not the person you think he is. Y/n he's not good news, be careful around him, please."

"Wilbur, Techno and my dad are on good terms. He gave me a promise ring. What's telling me you're just jealous that I'm favoring Techno more" She seemed hurt by Wilbur's words and was evidently trying to conceal it. But she came off, angry?

"Y/n please listen to me you don't understand. I'm trying to save you. Ple-" he was cut off by Y/n

"Wilbur I care for you. But I cannot do this, not now. Please see yourself out." Wilbur tried to protest and in his quiet pleading I found a pen and paper and write the princess a quick note

*Princess*

*i know you are mad at my brother but his intentions are pure. I ask to please give him a second chance and meet with us in Nikki's bakery.*

*Tommy*

Perfect.

I left it under her pillow and went to sit in the lounge chair she had in her room as the pair came back in.

DREAM POV (⁉️⁉️)

I hid under the balcony quiet and still. What is Wilbur talking about? I shot George a look and he returned one of worry. As I heard the toor close behind them I was left wondering if there WAS any truth to what Wilbur was saying? Could techno be an enemy?

With the sudden attempt to kill the princess there was no testimony from either Alex or Y/n. Could there be a possibility that Techno is a harm to the throne? Is he an accessory?

I motioned to George to follow me and we briskly made it to the cellars under the castle. We entered a secured room and locked the door behind us. We looked down at the desk filed with paper and a bulletin filled with thoughts and theories. L'manberg was safe, it was secure, people were happy. Who on earth could be plotting this.

"What are the chances that Techno is a bad person" George said breaking the silence.

"Slim to none i hope" I said picking up more papers and scribbling my things down. "But we'll be sending men to scope him out. We may not have evidence but this is a matter that can go beyond that. Our kingdom could be at stake."

Techno POV (lots of pov's today folks)

I had to leave the castle at some point, the fancy walls were suffocating me with the reminder of what I was truly there for. I sat at the shoreline where me and Y/n had kissed a few days ago.Reminiscing on the happy memory and how bad I had wished for it to happen again. While in my train of thought I was interrupted by a voice.

My father.

"Techno what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the castle collecting my information?" I groaned in response.

Why is the taking power over me? I loved y/n. I was not going to hurt her because some old man who wore Jesus sandals felt like it.

"You know what Phill," I said standing up looking down and not meeting my 'fathers' eyes "I'm not following through with your plan." I looked at him now fully challenging him with my stare. "I love y/n and I'll be damned if I listened to you any longer." I turned around but as I was trying to walk away I felt something sharp press agains my neck.

"Now you listen here Technoblade," he said with a smirk playing on his lips "you're forgetting who has access to your family, not only your biological but your adoptive. And that princess of yours," he scoffed and rolled his eyes "would be nothing in a fight against me." His voice had a sinister ring in my ears. He looked at me coldly and I knew exactly what he was implying.

I let a tear slip.

This was my father?

The man who raised me and was supposed to protect me. Not put me in harms way.

I nodded in defeat.

"Good, that's what I thought." He put his sword down and back in his holster.

I'm sorry my y/n, I swear I love you I do. But I'm doing this for our good.

I'll try my best to save you and keep you alive.

I promise.

—-
End