_°- 26 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"Alex, your not my dad." I said rolling my eyes and slipping my coat off.

"I know y/n, it's just something about him that's, I don't know, just off." He said helping.

"That's because you barely know the guy, of course your gonna feel un-easy about him." I thanked him and slipped my shoes off feeling the cold floor sending shivers up my spine.

I started walking up the stairs Alex following behind." Y/n I've lived here my whole life, and I don't think I've ever seen him."

"Up untill a few days ago the public eye as seen me for the first time, thats not a valid reason." We continued walking up, Alex in deep thought causing the rest of the short trip quiet.

We arrived at my room and I walked on placing my coat and shooes on a nearby chair. "Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Alex suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm going out with Puffy tomorrow," I said now turning to look at Alex. I hugged him, and he hugged me back."Don't worry, I can assure you nothing bad is gonna happen. I have this all in control." I felt him sigh and  detach from the hug.

"Alright, I trust you. Goodnight y/n." Alex smiled and kissed my forehead before heading out of my room.

"Eventually they'll get along." I said while getting ready to sleep.

"Eventually" and with that I slipped into bed.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

it's been a rough/weird week and there's other things I gotta do it's been kind of crammed.
I'm fine and putting time away for myself dw.

But besides that I'll probably Update later or tomorrow, don't know.

Anyway love you, stay swag and remember ily muah

Con mucho amor
-V💚