_°- 47 -°_

Im updating because;
In the wise words of an admirable prophet:

Im feeling like a bag of shit *breaks into song and dance*

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I smiled at the sight. I didn't hesitate to slip my hand into his and give him a bow myself. I slip my hand into his and the familiarity makes me happy to the touch. How much that first dance was to thank. I give him a little bow and continue to let him lead the dance. We broke through the air with every movement and celebrated life with every breath.

Just as the music came to its peak, just as the air got warm, a droplet hit my skin. Small, and you noticed. 

"Seems like it's going to rain." He said slowly coming to a stop. Ending the moment. Ending the perfect atmosphere.

I looked up and held my hand out, just as more and more droplets hit my skin. Each drop is colder than the last. Soft but cold.

"I suppose we should leave," he muttered, making his way back to Carl. I lightly tugged at his cape and held him back. Like it would make a difference, but it got his attention.

"A little rain won't hurt."

"We could get a cold." He stated rain slowly becoming heavier 

"And? It's okay, a little sneeze isn't at the top of my concerns. Besides, when are we ever gonna get a chance like this?" I tugged just a bit more at his cape. "Please?" 

"Alright alright." He smiled to himself as the both of us already got damp in the sky's tears. He took his cape off and put it in Carl’s saddle bag and without warning swept me back up into dance. 

The music got louder, the rain grew heavier, and the now lighted spark between us grew stronger. Techno smiled and laughed like a little kid finally letting loose. Picking me up and spinning me around.

This was it.

This is the real Techno.

The rain eventually got so heavy that you could only see the nearby objects. But we didn't care. Techno and I just continued the beautiful moment. We had stopped dancing, we just started playing. He chased me around the field soaked with our clothes and hair sticking to our skin, while droplets rushed down our faces.

The cool water against my tan skin felt refreshing. But when techno finally caught up to me and embraced me the familiar and wanted warmness filled me from the inside, overflowing me with warmth. I melted o to his chest which only got a laugh from the pink-haired man.

I felt his chest vibrate against me when he laughed. I felt his heartbeat against my hand and his chest move with the rhythm of his breaths.

I looked up at his beaming face. Lit up and bright against the shadows of the rain. He looked down at me and his face became soft once more. 

We stayed like that, looking at each other. Looking for an answer to a question that wasn’t verbally asked, but mentally spoken.

I nodded in agreement to our unspoken vow and let it happen.

A feeling of bliss and warmth filled me once more, but this time it felt electric, it felt ALIVE.

My eyes closed and I melted into his touch, moving to the rhythm of our heartbeats.

His lips were on mine, and mine were on his. 

How I longed for this feeling. 

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

tysm to our new editors
antiquityhq
DysphoricLuna
is1mpt00much_1d
And last but not least
sexy_wooden_spoon

For editing and making sure i don't misspell something so bad its unreadable.

Thanks to them its gonna be smoother from here on out, so lets give them a warm welcome.

Ok this is starting to sound a bit cultish but anyway i should be back from the month long break and back on the grind

Please make sure to drink water,eat food, get sleep and do some self care. Take care of yourself and don't be mean to others.

Ily MUAH

Con mucho amor y alegria
-V