_°- 38 -°_

Tw: mention of blood and deep cut (once)
|♥°•.×.•°♥|

♪⁰•Y/n's Pov•⁰♪

Ah fuck, I see the light. Well this was the end of the road for me. Sadly I didn't write my will, but oh well. Wait no, that's a candle not a light, dramatic ass bitch.

I regained my senses, which was immediately shown to be bad as a jolt of pain sethed on my side. It was an arrow head, what could have caused all this pain? Unless the 'scratch' was actually a deep cut.

I tried my best to sit up without causing myself too much harm, and commotion from the people in the room. Both ideas were thrown out the window, once people heard the slight shift oh my blankets all attention was on me, not to mention the pain made a sharp groan slip out.

"Are you okay?" " SHES AWAKE!" "Do you remember anything?" all these questions were thrown at me while another person was helping me up. "Quiet, one at a time please." I said loud enough to catch everyone's attention. " First of all what happened?" I glanced around the room and saw a bloody arrow on a small table nearby.

"Well we were out, you got shot with an arrow, cut was pretty deep, and you lost consciousness pretty quickly. We got here, you got help, and now you're awake" the all too familiar Mexican's voice rang, this time, he sounded on the verge of tears. "Your avrage Tuesday," he said, voice cracking, while walking up to me. "Don't you ever do this to me ya hear you fucker." He whispered into my shoulder letting his tears fall. It was evident Alex was altogether trying his best not to hurt me.

I hugged him back and I rubbed his back assuring him, I was very much alive. He got back up and sniffled. "Some other people are coming to visit later since your gonna be bedridden for some time."

"Thanks Alex I responded." He just nodded and stated at me. "You good?"

"Just the thought of losing you hurts."

"Loser, imagine caring?"

"Already joking I see, must be feeling better."

"Very much so better." I laughed while I got a soft chuckle from Alex. He opened his mouth to say something but the sudden commotion outside sit him up.

"Everyone can't you excuse my daughter and I for a second." Schlatt said bustling in, eves on the floor.

Everyone left the room and Schlatt approached me before dropping to his knees weeping.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
HI EVERYONE hope you are having a much better day than I am and not suffering in the devil's boiling cum.

Go drink some water, stay hydrated and remember I love you,, muah 💚

-Con mucho amor
V