THEIR CLIAMS OVER HIM.

Start from the beginning

But it was useless.

The pain would not stop.

************

Three days ago, they had awoken feeling relatively normal. Each Lycger went about their usual business, Seth addressing his meeting and Kurt overseeing his clubs. But something was off, an unsettling presence that gnawed at them from within. As they went about their day, they could feel their skin burning, an intense heat radiating from the depths of their bodies. It was an unfamiliar sensation, leaving them restless and on edge. At times, the discomfort became so overwhelming that they were tempted to strip down in public, desperate to relieve themselves of the scorching heat that consumed them from the inside out.

They tried to manage it, to ignore the growing intensity, but soon it became clear that their control was slipping away. They had no choice but to retreat to their respective homes. As they made their way, seated in the back of their vehicles, a sudden call pierced through their private link, a voice they did not expect to hear.

("Alphas!") Rafe's urgent voice echoed in their minds, causing Kurt to furrow his brow in confusion. Why was their brother's Beta using their private link? He responded, his tone demanding, ("Where is Tricc?") Seth echoed the question simultaneously.

("Oh, thank the Goddess, Alphas, you must come back to River Bay immediately... Alpha Tricc has been admitted to the pack's hospital.") Rafe's voice trembled with panic, the urgency evident.

("What happened to him?") Seth and Kurt both demanded at once, their concern mounting.

If the situation hadn't been so dire, Rafe might have cracked a joke about their synchronized speech, but there was no room for humor in that moment. ("He woke up with a severe fever, the room was filled with stifling heat when I entered to wake him up. After shaking him multiple times without a response, I realized he wasn't breathing. I had to rush him to the pack's hospital.")

("Fuck!") The brothers exclaimed in unison, their fear and worry intertwining. Seth swiftly took control, lowering the window separating him from the driver and peering out. Once he could see the driver, he issued a command. "Drive me straight to Riverbay!"

"Yes, Don!" The driver responded immediately, changing the course of their destination.

("We will be in Riverbay soon... Go keep an eye on our brother!") Kurt ordered, breaking the link and instructing his own driver to change direction.

As they arrived at the pack's hospital, they nodded in acknowledgment to the many pack members they passed by, their sole focus on finding their brother. For a brief moment, they forgot about their own suffering, which had led them to cancel all appointments and rush home. However, their attention was drawn back to their condition when an Omega walked past them and suddenly collapsed after offering a respectful bow. Thankfully, Rafe managed to catch her before she hit the ground. Witnessing this incident, the Lycgers couldn't ignore the pheromones that permeated the air, reigniting the heat coursing through their veins. Nevertheless, they remained determined to locate their brother.

Sprinting now, they refused to halt until they reached Tricc's room. Upon entering, they heaved a collective sigh of relief upon seeing Tricc seated upright in bed, engaged in conversation with the doctor.

Creiff turned at the sound of the door slamming shut. "Thank God you both have arrived. This is a very serious situation...Come, take a seat!" Doctor Creiff ordered, motioning for them to sit beside their brother.

"What is happening to us?" Kurt asked, his gaze shifting between Tricc and the doctor.

"You are all entering Rut," the doctor replied.

"What?!" All three exclaimed, staring at the doctor in disbelief.

"I understand that due to the circumstances surrounding your rejection, you have never experienced your Rut. But now, with your Rut suddenly emerging and none of you having any knowledge or control over this phase, I must warn you that it will be incredibly challenging," Doctor Creiff explained gravely.

A heavy silence fell upon them as they contemplated the doctor's words. They had never anticipated this, especially without the ability to produce pheromones.

"But we still don't have our pheromones. How is it possible for us to enter Rut?" Tricc questioned, his brothers nodding in agreement.

"Someone is triggering these new feelings within your Lycgers... By any chance, have any of you found your mate?" Creiff inquired, his gaze filled with hope.

"Yes, I found him. But even before that, we all experienced this sudden awakening, our Lycgers returning. Then, when I went to rescue a dear friend, I discovered that my enemy, Dirk, was our mate. I was the only one standing before him, but we all sensed his presence and smelled his pheromones," Seth explained.

"That explains it. It also means that if all of you are entering Rut, then it can only mean that..." Creiff trailed off.

"He is in Heat!" All three growled, their eyes glowing a dark red. Instantly, they began to rise, but Doctor Creiff swiftly sealed the room, preventing their escape. The mere thought of Dirk in Heat, vulnerable among strangers or potential predators, drove the three Lycgers to madness. One singular thought consumed their minds.

Find him and put their claims on him.