Chapter 1

"Stop kicking my seat before I come back there and give you a brofist to the nose," I say clenching my teeth at the little boy behind me. "Miss," I say to the boy's mother, "Can you please tell your devil-of-a-son to stop kicking my seat?" And of course, she ignores me. Jerk.

My name is Avril. Just recently, my mom let me move out. So, I'm moving to California. I like big cities, always have always will, but I really am clueless to why. Anywho, this flight is torture. Pure torture. I, honestly, would rather be forced to listen to Rebecca Black's "Friday." Just the thought of that alone, though, sends shivers down my spine.

I look out the window to see clouds. I'm no cloud-watcher, so I pull out my laptop opening Minecraft. Minecraft, oh glorious Minecraft. Continuing my current survival game, I hear a voice to my right. "Creeper to the left." I didn't even notice the creeper. "Oh. Thanks," I mumble while decapitating the creeper. "Oh, my name is Jordan, by the way," the voice returns.

"Avril," I say, concentrating.

"So, you play a lot?" this 'Jordan' guy asks me.

"If by 'a lot' you mean completely obsessed, then yes," he laughs.

His voice seems so familiar. Where have I heard it before? Gahh, it's bugging the crap out of me. We talk for at least an hour, the whole time, I not caring to see what he looks like. Minecraft. Must focus on Minecraft. He secretly sneaks to the empty seat next to me. I only realize he's moved when I feel his breath near my ear. "Oh, sorry," he apologizes. "Just... getting a better view."

"No worries." I blush.

In a cave, it's dark and I ran out of torches. There is no coal to be found and I'm out of wood. Great. I do however, have the single best ore-finder on the planet. "DIAMONDS!" we both exclaim at once, waking up the snoring man in front of me and catching the attention o the little brat. "Oh, uh, whoops," I say a little embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Kay! So, I'm writing a fanfic. On my own. Without the genius-ness of Brooke and Vanessa. .-. I don't know If im liking it though. mer, oh well. :D ~Nicole oh, and ill try to update it soon. maybe today. if not, tomorrow. if theres no school. mm, dat grammar. I hope we don't have school. I LOVE YOU SNOW STORM VERGIL. :D bai guise cx