Chapter 7 | "you're cute Bonnie Perkins"

Start from the beginning

He places it on my table and mouths, Your mom?

I whisper a small: "Yes," and my mom seems to listen to it.

"Are you talking to someone? Who is it? Is it a guy? Hmm—""Mom it's only Peter." I giggle and I see Peter leaning down on the table.

"Oooh, can I talk to him?" I feel my cheeks getting hotter, "Um, mom I don't think he would like to talk to you right now—" Before I can finish my sentence he grabs the phone and places it to his ear.

"Hi Mrs. Perkins, haven't talked to you in a while." I fidget with my fingers. Let's hope my mom doesn't screw up everything by saying something embarrassing.

He chuckles darkly, "Yes, Mrs. Perkins I am treating her like a Queen." Peter's eyes catch mine once again and he smirks at me, giving me another wink.

Oh no mom.

They talked for a while and with every minute that passed, Peter continued taking small glances at me while smirking. Jesus christ.

"Okay, goodbye Mrs. Perkins, it was really nice talking to you." He ends the call and passes me the phone.

He then continues to stand there with a cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

"Please stop." I put a hand to my face.

My mom really knows how to embarrass me. He laughs, making my chest flutter.

"You're cute Bonnie Perkins." I feel my face getting red as a tomato once again.

What is this guy doing to me?

I wait for Peter to finish his shift while I drink my hot cocoa and read my book which is an adorable christmas romance.

I have an addiction with Christmas romances. They are just so cute.

"Goodbye Mrs. Diaz's, happy holidays! I hear Peter's voice as he exits the kitchen and takes off his apron.

"Goodbye Peter and goodbye Bonnie!" Mrs. Diaz comes out of the kitchen giving Peter a strong kiss on the cheek.

"Really handsome." She whispers to Peter and she walks towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"So beautiful." she smiles proudly as she takes a glimpse at me and then at Peter.

"Happy holidays you two!" "Happy holidays Mrs. Diaz!" We say at the same time and giggle at each other's words.

It was getting darker, so we decided to head into Peter's apartment to watch a Christmas movie.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower before the movie, okay?" He says, "Yeah same, me too." We both head into the separated bathrooms and turn the shower cap on.

I hop into the hot and relaxing shower as I massage my scalp while adding the shampoo and conditioner.

I then finish my bath, taking a step off the bathtub and wrapping myself in the towel.

I open my eyes and look for my clothes.

Oh no. We're did I leave it?

I look at the sink, cabinets and even a small wardrobe to see if I had left it here.

"Oh hell no." I mumble. I was sure I had brought my pajamas here.

I sigh, I guess I did leave it in Peter's room. I open the bathroom door slowly trying to make the least noise possible. Taking one step at a time, I reach Peter's room and open his door slowly.

I open the wardrobe really slowly and then the cabinet but unfortunately, it creaks loudly. "Oh corn nuts!" The door to his bathroom opens and he steps out of it already in his pajamas.

I freeze. "H—Hi." I stutter and I see his fist clench. Is he mad at me?

"I'm so, so sorry, I was just gon— gonna get my pajamas cus' I forgot them here." I chuckle awkwardly and He clutches his eyes closed.

Oh darn he is mad at me. I pick up my night clothing as fast as I can and then I storm out of the bathroom.

I take a look at the bathroom mirror and put a hand to my face.

"How embarrassing." I grumble in frustration.

and now he's mad at me, great.

No he's not. The little voice in my head whispered. He is, have you seen the way he clenched his fist and shut his eyes?

Maybe he was just har— I shrug my thoughts away. I don't have time, nor the energy to think about this.

I'll just talk to him later.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Peter winks a lot.
Btw do you think he was actually mad at her? 🤭

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv