vi

ep6

 ep6. ❛ the beginning, part three ❜

VANESSA  sighed as she walked down the hallway, taking a peek through the glass walls. It looked like everyone in each room was experiencing the same stress.

Anxiety from articles being posted about their products but also the celebrities that they were partly taking care of.

Approaching the room she was given, she entered inside and was immediately welcomed with chaos.

"I mean... how can she just refuse another promotional gig?!" A man exclaimed.

Everyone around him agreed. VANESSA looked at her new co-workers who were huddled around the meeting table.

"First the smoking allegations and now this! How are we supposed to keep her image clean if she's just going to keep being stubborn?!" A woman said frustratingly.

"Gosh, I thought we were just a company brand! Not also an agency to look after celebrities!" Someone said, shaking their head.

"Okay, guys! Instead of complaining, let's fix this up okay? Group A, write a media release about our plans with Mee-Yon and the upcoming lipstick. Group B, start looking at other gigs to promote her modelling status." A woman said, calming everyone's nerves.

VANESSA glanced at her and knew it was HAEWON- JUNGWON's crush.

'She's level-headed and can successfully mediate problems. Not bad.' VANESSA thought.

"Thanks." A voice muttered.

As everyone started to sit down, VANESSA saw JUNGWON sitting at the front of the desk. He was busy looking at the images on the table and was the one who had thanked HAEWON.

The images were different marketing ideas given by the marketing team. He didn't seem the tiniest bit fazed by the situation.

'He's calm. Doesn't blow things out of proportion and not the type to make irrational choices.' VANESSA thought, humming to herself.