iii

ep3

 ep3. ❛ the start of something new ❜

"Oh, and I'll get the fruit smoothie, also a glass of-" 

"Raspberry cocktail please," MIRAE said, interrupting SAEROM.

"You're drinking?" TIANYI asked, surprised.

"Come on girls, today is technically a day off," MIRAE said.

"Anyways, let's focus. Okay?" VANESSA said.

"Oh! I remember talking to JAKE on the phone. He thought I was pranking him." SIYEON said, eating a few fruits from the fruit bowl.

"My client, JAY thought we were fake when I talked to him," HARU muttered.

"Mine thought he was calling his mum... NIKI." SAEROM said, reading over the information.

MIRAE stifled her laugh, "Wow, you all have it hard."

"What about you MIRAE?" SIYEON asked, irked by her comment.

"HEESEUNG was... embarrassed," MIRAE answered.

"Wow, at least it wasn't from a dare for you guys. SUNGHOON called because he lost a game of rock, paper, scissors." SUYEON mumbled sadly.

TIANYI patted SUYEON's shoulder, "Aww, it's okay. Mine thought it was a scam."

MIRAE read over TIANYI's shoulder, "Kim SUNOO?"

VANESSA read over her file and as the waiter handed their drinks, she sighed.

"Yang JUNGWON. He sounded very disappointed when I picked up." She said, shaking her head.

"Well, I think this is going to be another easy mission," HARU said.

"For you, of course, it is," MIRAE mumbled.

As they ate their food, talking amongst themselves SAEROM spotted a white butterfly flying inside the restaurant. It wasn't frantically flapping its wings but, majestically gliding straight towards her.