Chapter 5 - Accidental Involvement

~-Tuesday- Morning~

An evening passed and it is now morning once again Nathanael who is soundly sleeping even in the midst of the siblings conversation is unbothered not until his alarm starts to set off. With a groan he moved through the sheets of his bed, he can't exactly turn it off because its workday so all he can do is groan all he wants but he can't do anything about it. With an unamused look on his face he sat on his bed sighed heavily while reaching for his phone "I don't want to go to work... is there a way where I can still continue to live without having to work..." he said as he slowly falls back onto the bed.

Mizar sweat dropped at the sight "Please don't say things like that, it's scary when it's coming from you." He said as he stopped Nathanael from going back to sleep again by grabbing hold both of his arms. "Is this normal?" he whispered to Alcor while holding firmly on Nathanael's arms to prevent him from lying again on bed.

"Yeah it's normal." Alcor said as he changes his form from his celestial form to his human form, although half asleep Nathanael can't help but look in awe at how they keep changing form, from his head down to his feet you can see his body becoming more visible and the glow dissipates. If you do not see them at their celestial form you will be surprised of a head popping out down to their feet showing up out of thin air.

Upon completing the change Alcor then helps on waking up Nathanael by helping him pull him out of his bed and then get him ready for the day.

~Friday~

Although things went normally, Mizar bid farewell as his task is finished but promised to play with Nathanael someday. Yes he said play instead of the word visit. Nathanael was able to visit Akira and continue on with his training but Alcor was a little jittery at the peace they are having. Although it is true that they have successfully prevented the near crisis that they were about to encounter, because of his hasty action they were able to prevent it. But it is concerning him that there were still no advances even a little trouble.

"It's too quiet..." Alcor mutters.

"What did you say?" Nathanael said while practicing to make the multiple chains move but accidentally hits himself because he lost focus.

"A..." Alcor's mouth agapes partly in surprise to seeing Nathanael getting hit by the chains he was trying to move. He admits it was his fault for getting his attention making him lose his focus and because his mind is elsewhere he wasn't able to prevent it.

With their shared ability Alcor can control what Nathanael summons and vice versa. With that the chains that accidentally entangled Nathanael in the process when he got caught in surprise from his own attack, with a gesture he dissipates all the chains. "If you get surprised think immediately of a new path or movement for the chains. Because if you do not, it will be the one to end you." Of course that is true because of what is happening now in front of him.

Although he said that with an emotionless expression it says the other thing because right about now a swarm of chains was already behind Alcor as if about to attack Nathanael he instead helps him get up and then let's the chains stay still "Okay, try to control all of them."

Nathanael could only gulp but since this is a training it must have mean that he trusts him that he can do it.

~Evening~

Since there was no clean area to sit on nor lay on to rest, Alcor was 'nice enough' as per Nathanael's description to use the chains as a way to either lay his back or sometimes sit on it to rest his body and his mind. Completely wiped out again from the training Nathanael understood that it was not maybe because he can do it, but because he thinks that they have wasted days on not being able to train.