Chapter 1 - Beginning of the end

"When the time comes, I will call upon you...

But right now you are still little..."

A voiced echoed inside of what seems to be a dream that is enveloped in darkness and uncertainty, the voice where it was louder shone with light from above, with it spheres of the color blue, red, and white showered down that overflowed, sliding down one has reached him. Uncertain of what the sphere was for, curious of what could it be he silently picked it up staring into it figuring out what was inside them. He examines the red sphere in his hands gently rolling it, a thought came to mind that the spheres seems to be fragile but at the same time very sturdy. Looking at it there was something inside of them unfortunately he wasn't able to see clearly through it, the dream might not be letting him or he himself refused to acknowledge what was inside it.

Moving his head in confusion he looks around the area and calls out to the voice "What do you mean?!" he called out but there was no answer he waited for one but there was still no answer "Who are you?!" he tried once again to call out the owner of the voice only to struggle trying to figure out the identity of who was calling out to him. Confused but curious of the dream as he is able to control his movements he tried walking further until he saw three people near the falling spheres, upon looking closely they were children. Each one held the same sphere of different colors on their tiny hands.

"I'm going to surpass the two of you!" a child who is holding the blue sphere said.

"I'm going to do my best too then!" a child said who is holding onto the red sphere.

"Then I will cheer for the both of you." said the child who is holding dearly onto the white sphere.

"Don't be like that! We have to compete to see who is worthy!" the one with the blue sphere said.

"That's right! We have to show Him who is the best amongst us!" the one with the red sphere added.

"I'm sure He won't mind, in his eyes we are all worthy." The one with the white sphere replied shaking his head.

"That is true..." The child with the red sphere said.

"Even so! I'll prove Him I can be the one!" The child with the blue sphere said as he raises the sphere he is holding onto.

"Then me too!" The child with the red sphere held the sphere tightly in his hands.

While the child with the white sphere chuckled as he watches the other two in front of him.

Little by little the children in front of him slowly vanishes while still continuing onto their little fight of who is worthy for whoever the children are talking about. Confused at the sight he saw in front of him, he muttered "This... for sure isn't my dream." while continuing on to look around the area he added "I don't have friends, I don't have such innocent thoughts, this 'Him'... he wasn't calling out to me He must be calling out to one of the children and I just maybe accidentally got sucked in this dream." He lightly chuckled.

To him even his words confused him since how would you even be in another person's dream, but still it won't change the fact that this is a dream so it might probably be a very random one. But what was confusing was that he was able to move and speak his own thoughts, though he also thought he might just be in a very deep lucid dream.

Nevertheless the words he spoke to himself has somewhat comforted him and eased his uncertainty, even by a little his alarmed and confused state has calmed down. Little by little everything faded, a song that is very familiar played opening his eyes to it, light shone from a nearby window to his bed. The song that played was his alarm, it seems it was time to wake up he sighed.