No Longer Cursed

Adrien's friends helped him out of his depression by taking him to movies, ice cream, mall shopping, and lastly the pool where he can clear his mind off. For the past few days he was feeling a lot better, despite knowing that Cerise is his half-sibling, he still disowns her for all the damage she caused in school. She will no longer have anyone ever again to play them like toys for her entertainment.

Adrien did lose a lot of weight but with the help of eating food, he was no longer looking skinny with ribs showing that much.

He let out a loud hungry belch which he didn't mean to do that but his friends understood that his hunger was what made him do that.

"Whoa, nice. I bet that's your stomach feeling happy to digest" Nino said.

"Yeah, loving the delicious meal I had" Adrien chuckled.

"Dude, you scared us half to death to believe you would become skinny bones" Nino glared.

"I'm sorry, bro. I lost my appetite from all this stress I was going through. It wouldn't let me eat more" Adrien said.

"Don't let it get to you" Nino replied.

"Even worse than akumas corrupting your emotions. You once told me you broke free as Rocketear and still remember everything" Adrien said.

"I did, though many do not," Nino said.

Adrien encountered him before because he thought Alya had a crush on Cat Noir, "Ah yeah. But for now, no Akuma villain around" Adrien said.

"Akumas are no more" Alya said.

"Yeah," Adrien nods.

"It's already in hell with him," Luka said.

"And let's hope he stays in hell. I still blame myself for what he put you all through. I should've done something but I didn't. Teenagers are not strong enough to go against an adult" Adrien said.

"He destroyed his own life by doing foolish acts," Marinette said.

"Tell me, guys, is it normal to mourn loved ones that pass away? Even if we have the right to move on?" Adrien asked.

"Sometimes we need to mourn for a time before moving on" Marinette replied to her boyfriend.

"My father said that crying is a weakness and I should never cry at something to waste time," Adrien said, experiencing why he held his emotions in without crying because of his father's orders.

"It's okay to cry, Adrien" Marinette held his hand.

"Why? Doesn't it feel....awkward?" Adrien asked.

"No. It's normal for us all" Marinette shook her head no.

"I know that feeling too. My mother would make me think that emotions are a weakness and I should not give in to my feelings. She was wrong because I felt something I should've felt when he foolishly rescued me from her" Kagami gestures to Felix.

"I just did not like your mother talking to you like that. I got so pissed and....you know" Felix explained that he wanted to protect her, even if he was reckless with involving like that.

"Well, you did do the right thing saving me in the car," Kagami said.

"Yeah," Felix smiled.

"Remember, your ass is mine if you trick me again" Adrien does his two eyes gesture.

"Alright," Felix knew what he meant.

"You owe him big time, bro-cousin" Nino snickered.

"I know that," Felix said unamused.

Marinette just chuckled, then looked up, "Well it can't get any worse," She thought since the butterfly brooch was in the miraculous box.

"Let's hope that Cerise doesn't try to manipulate her way out at the juvenile prison," Adrien said.

-

At the juvenile prison, Adrien came here to talk to his half-sister since they have the same father.

"Comfortable in there, Cerise?" Adrien asked her.

"Hello Adrien" Cerise looks up.

"If she does anything, we'll taser her down" The guard warned.

"Good" Adrien understood.

"So, you found out the dark truth from our father who has lied about everything? I hope it hurts your mental state" Cerise sneered.

"Oh, I'm already hurt by it but at least I have supportive friends to heal me mentally. Except for how you smothered me in modeling when technically we are half-siblings all along" Adrien glared while leaning against the wall.

"What a pity. But everyone will remember us as the offspring of that monster" Cerise said.

"People of Paris don't see me as a monster but they do to you" Adrien corrected her.

"And yet I'm the oldest, baby brother" Cerise taunted.

"Don't call me your baby brother! You've never been a sister to me, Cerise! You've done enough harm to everyone and everything! You'll just end up with no one to believe your lies or sob stories! Not to mention your obsession with destroying Marinette is just how our father's obsession with the miraculouses destroyed him!" Adrien ranted.

"We both are like our father, Adrien! You were so obsessed with having friends, you barely knew about the world your dad kept you away from!" Cerise corrected him.

"Shut up! It was not an obsession! It was being social and you know nothing about it!" Adrien points directly at her, "I was hoping to see the good in you so that one day you would see the outcome of your lies but instead you chose to get worse and look where it led you to. Marinette was right all along that you were nothing but a liar"

"It's not my fault her friends and the teachers were so stupid to fall for my lies" Cerise taunted him.

"Not anymore" Adrien narrowed his eyes in anger, "Since I learned from you, I won't make the same mistake again. Your fake moms you manipulated, they will make sure they don't get fooled again"

"How else will I have a better mom if I can't get what I want?" Cerise glared.

"If you stuck to your real one! My mom was with me for many years until she unfortunately passed away. She may be gone but she lives on in spirit" Adrien remained firm, "Obviously you don't know the meaning of living in reality. Like I told you, living a lie means you're only living in a fantasy than reality. Especially living a fake life as Lila Rossi was never your real life in reality!"

"Just as father did," Cerise said.

"He wasted his life for nothing! You will never hurt Marinette again. She's the sweetest girl who makes my life better! She never lies or plays with my feelings. She's a very understanding girl who always helps her friends with solutions. You are nothing like her and you never will be. You may be my half-sister but I hope I never see you again. You and Father are very much alike when it comes to fake identity crimes" Adrien takes his leave.

"GODDAMN IT ADRIEN AGRESTE!!!" Cerise screamed in madness.

"Make sure she never manipulates anyone to escape," Adrien said to the guard.

"You got it," The guard said.

"She's gonna need a psychiatrist for this. Find one for her before she becomes far worse than Monarch" Adrien suggested.

"Very well Mr. Agreste," The warden said before Adrien left.

Later on, he was seen running on the rooftop and met up with Ladybug at the Eiffel Tower.

"There you are my, kitty cat," Ladybug said.

"Yes, I can't miss out on my favorite bug," Cat Noir said.

"Well glad you came back. We got a city to protect from criminals" Ladybug scratched his chin once more.

"Like old times from akumas, Bugaboo" Cat Noir ran with her, ready to protect Paris once more without the threat of Monarch and Cerise. Life became much better for him and his new family.