Therapist

Gabriel failed again to keep Adrien away from relationships and Lila failed to do so too. The door burst open and there stood Nathalie looking angry at what he did to endanger Adrien by akumatizing him.

"What were you thinking, Gabriel?!" Nathalie may be able to stand but her condition will soon get worse in days or weeks.

"What?" Gabriel turned.

"You akumatized your son!" She yelled.

"You endangered him just like you endangered countless times directly!" Nathalie yelled.

"It was meant for Dupain-Cheng!" Gabriel said.

"I can't believe you would stupidly do that! Do you think akumatizing her would make Adrien give up on her?! He loves her, Gabriel! Doesn't he remind you of Emilie when she fell in love with a lower social class like you?! For god's sake, you're blind!" Nathalie said.

"I'm not losing my son to some baker who is changing him!" Gabriel said.

"That's called teenage life! Adrien is allowed to build his own happiness. He's not like you, Gabriel! If you keep this up, I'm bringing a therapist to aid Adrien! He's trying to recover from his anxiety but you're making it worse for him because the cataclysm on your body is making your mental state a psychopath! Do you see me like that when I'm dying too?!" Nathalie yelling in his face to get his act together.

"Of course not!" Gabriel replied.

"I don't fear death and neither did Emilie because she accepted it! You foolishly want to know where Ladybug lives but you got yourself a death wish! Honestly, you are corrupted! I lost faith in you because you care more about yourself than Adrien! You failed to save Emilie and me by rewriting the past" Nathalie said.

She then used enough strength to slap him hard in the face, "The snake miraculous doesn't work and it only accelerates your demise! I'm gonna find a therapist for Adrien! He needs to get his pressured feelings out or the anxiety will corrupt his sanity! Since you have no heart to care for him anymore!" Nathalie leaves the office since she can see that Gabriel is not very good at taking advice. Even if he says he's the father but he doesn't act like one when he's the one who is condemning the Agreste family a lot.

Gabriel was left speechless. He can't let Nathalie do this her own way. Everything was for Emilie and Adrien. But he was too twisted to realize it.

Nathalie checked on Adrien in his bedroom and saw he was trembling again from either being pressured by his father from hanging out or something else.

"Adrien? Oh no," She began calling a therapist.

Adrien was looking at his hand, getting trauma flashbacks of his leather gloves hand filled with destruction.

"No! NO!" He clutched his head and fell on his knees, groaning.

Nathalie saw his anxiety getting worse because of isolation. Gabriel is a monster that can't even see that Adrien needed his father but it's too late already. The damage of his madness is making Adrien feel like he already lost his father just like he lost his mother. She dials the therapist and half an hour later, the therapist arrives to talk to Adrien. She noticed how serious it was that his anxiety was making him feel scared of something. He barely even moved from his couch.

"So tell me, What's making you feel worried?" The therapist asked Adrien.

Adrien was too scared to talk about it, he could not say that he almost killed a villain which would give away his secret.

"I'm trying to help you, Adrien," The Therapist said.

Adrien then decides to cover it up, "I'm just worried about what could happen if Cat Noir ever went rogue and killing people. But that's not the problem I'm going through. I'm in love with this girl and I'm afraid to lose her like I lost my mother. My father is seeing me less and less every day" He started.