M3, Chapter 9

Começar do início

Hermione: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Harry: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Y/n: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(Hermione reaches out, grabs Y/n and Harry's shirts and -- riding the branch in tandem -- the three boomerang back, hurtling toward the trunk of the tree, through the gap, and into the darkness below. OOMPH! Harry hits the ground hard. OOMPH! Y/n lands hardly onto the ground next to him. OOMPH! Hermione falls on top of him)

Hermione: Sorry!

Y/n: Don't worry about it...

Harry: Lumos.

(As the tip of Harry's wand glows, reveals a long, snaking tunnel)

Hermione: Where do you suppose this goes?

Harry: I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong...

Tunnel

(Y/n, Harry and Hermione make their way through the primitive passageway, ducking the roots that dangle overhead. Then, abruptly, the tunnel... ends. Confused, Y/n, Harry and Hermione glance about, then as one peer up. A small opening. Y/n reaches up, hoists himself through)

Shrieking Shack

(Y/n pulls Harry up then he and Harry pull Hermione up. Looks about. Paper peels from the walls. Stains -- suspiciously similar to dried blood -- blot the floorboards. Shattered furniture lies strewn everywhere)

Hermione: We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?

Y/n: Yeah.

(Harry doesn't answer, staring at the dog prints in the dust on the floor. The ceiling creaks. They dash to the stairs. They come out, look down. A wide, shiny stripe cut sthrough the dust-laden floor -- as if something has been dragged -- to the end of the hallway, where a light seeps from a door)

Harry: Nox.

(His wand-light dies. Slowly, they step to the door. Exchange a look. She nods, wand ready, and Y/n kicks the door aside. Ron sits upon a sagging bed, clutching his bloody foot)

Hermione: Ron! You're okay --

Y/n: Ron! Where's the dog?!

Ron: It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus...

(Y/n and Harry look down, follows the paw prints on the floor toa pair of filthy human feet. Harry looks up slowly at the man standing in the shadows. Filthy, matted hair hangs to his shoulders. His skin like a corpse. Sirius Black. He studies Harry's face keenly. Harry draws his wand)

Hermione: If you want to kill Harry, you'll -- you'll... have to kill us, too!

Sirius: No. Only one will die tonight.

Harry: Then it'll be you!

Hermione: Harry! No!

(Just then, footsteps sound. Black wheels toward the door, edgy. Harry eyes Black, wand hand shaking violently. As Black turns back, he stops, regards Harry cautiously)

Sirius: Going to kill me, Harry?

Harry: Yes.

(Harry raises his wand. BLAM! -- the door crashes open, revealing Lupin)

Y/n, Harry, Hermione and Ron: Professor Lupin!

(Lupin ignores them, eying Black intensely)

Lupin: Looking a bit ragged, aren't we, Sirius? Finally the skin reflects the madness within.