TIANYI looked towards her left, staring at the small wall that divided her from her co-worker.

"SUNOO..." TIANYI muttered under her breath.

She knew she had to start her mission immediately but, he was talking.

But also, she had to talk to him. Something TIANYI was happy not doing as a cupid.

'Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm.' TIANYI thought to herself, trying not to become too nervous about the situation.

She firmly held her hands from her rising anxiousness as she waited for SUNOO to end his call. As soon as he put his phone away, TIANYI jumped again- hearing the phone ring again.

But this time, it was hers.

TIANYI's eyes widened as she looked at her phone and immediately started to panic.

'What do I do?! This isn't Cupid Hotline so what do I say?!' TIANYI thought, biting her lip. The ringing continued, dragging for more than five seconds.

It echoed throughout the office room which made SUNOO peer beside the divider and towards TIANYI. He looked at her with a tiny bit of concern and pursed his lips.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" SUNOO asked.

TIANYI's head whipped towards SUNOO and looked at him with surprise.

"Uh... yeah but, what do I say?" TIANYI asked nervously.

"Did you hear me speak?" SUNOO said calmly.

TIANYI nodded her head and SUNOO smiled sweetly, "Copy exactly what I said but use your name instead."

She smiled back at SUNOO and picked up the phone, she glanced at SUNOO momentarily and the man raised his fists in the air. He mouthed the word "Fighting." and TIANYI softly chuckled.

"Thank you for calling SCENIK.L, Tianyi speaking how can I help you?" TIANYI said confidently.

Humming a tune to herself, SUYEON entered a studio and immediately heard loud chatter. A clicking of a camera went off and she could see lights flash against a wall.

It was a huge room that was filled with a lot of people. There were racks of clothes put in one place, a table of props in another, a vision board propped in one corner, chairs placed near the photo shoot and just a few metres away from the chairs was a table that had different clothings.

"Yes! That's perfect! Let's go for that second pose again." The photographer exclaimed.

SUYEON looked at the photoshoot with awe, watching the woman pose with so much charisma. Seeing her face as she stood next to a group of people whom she recognised as her co-workers, SUYEON gasped knowing who the model was.

"MINAH..." She muttered.

It was the well-known model KIM MINAH, also SUNGHOON's crush. SUYEON knew if MINAH was here then SUNGHOON must also be somewhere around here.

She looked around the room and saw SUNGHOON on the opposite side of the shoot. To a lot of people, he looked expressionless but SUYEON could look past it.

His eyes were looking at MINAH softly, a small smile on his lips as she posed effortlessly. He held a bottle of water in one hand and a product in the other.

SUYEON didn't need to use her powers to know that SUNGHOON wanted to lend the water to MINAH. After a few more poses, the photographer stopped taking pictures and MINAH exhaled a soft sigh.

She was starting to feel a little tired and SUYEON immediately glanced at SUNGHOON, excited for him to hand the water. SUNGHOON stood still, hesitant to walk towards MINAH.

SUYEON looked at the two, excitement bubbling inside her. She couldn't wait any longer and walked over to SUNGHOON.

The man glanced at SUYEON with confusion but she immediately took the new lip item from his hand.

"Hi I'm SUYEON, you're new co-worker." She hastily said and pushed him towards MINAH.

Before MINAH accepted water from her manager, she looked over to SUNGHOON who cleared his throat.

"Here," SUNGHOON whispered.

MINAH gave him a small smile and took his water. SUYEON watched the two with beaming joy and internally squealed as MINAH drank the water and thanked him.

"Is that the new product that I'll be wearing from your company?" MINAH asked, nodding towards SUYEON.

SUNGHOON realised that she was talking to him and he looked at SUYEON.

"Ah, yes. Our affiliated company made this but, it fits the tropical vibe of our resort, so we thought it'd be a nice fit. Especially if it's you." SUNGHOON answered softly.

SUYEON already felt so proud that her client made a huge step.