Episode 2: Stopping an attack

Right now, we can be seen at what appears to be a large castle like town that was gold and silver as many soldiers guarded it to make sure no one who was uninvited entered.

This belonged to the Accord Federation. It was not only one of their bases, it was also their main base of operation, and it was also the biggest one that they had.

In one of the buildings, we can see that a meeting was taking place as it was the directors of the Accord Federation discussing things.

The first seven of these directors were Sosei Akabane, aka Red Keeper, Homelander, Victoria, Xeranthemun, Draggo, William Noscrim, and finally Roboute Guilliman.

As they were continuing to discuss on what was going on, a voice spoke up.

???: That's enough.

They soon turned to the source of the voice as they can see a white-haired young man who had red eyes and wore a black cloaked outfit.

This was Nova Laos, and despite his looks, he was the Accord Federation's leader, which in turn, made him the most powerful member of it.

Nova Laos: Now, to begin properly.

Everyone in the room looked at Nova as he sighed and took out a docunent.

Nova Laos: Now, I know you are worried about what happened. Because two days ago, some of the Imperium marines found the dead bodies of some of our heroes who had went missing. And we do have reason to believe that this was not the work of the Havoc Alliance.

Homelander: Then I say we go out and find out who is really responsible!

Victoria: And how do we do that? We have no clues, after all.

Red Keeper: Not to mention, if we sent out more of our heroes out, we could lose a lot of resources.

William: So all we got to do is just sit back and wait for something to happen?!