Special Story: "The Twelve Wishes"

"Oh? I didn't expect someone to be in the library at this time, mh? Come on in, i don't bite... You seem like a little child, now, aren't you...?" you nod in agreement scared. "oh my, you're here all alone...? You must be hungry... And tired... Good thing that this old lady over here lives here now... Eheheh... Come on, go lay down over there. I'll bring you some food and water" you nod again and walk slowly towards the comfy sofa near the kid's books area. The Lady comes back soon and gives you food, water, and even a blanket as she gets a book nearby the area, but it's not in the kid's area. She sat down next to you, and looked at you with a smile on her face. "i hope you don't mind if i read this now... It's been a while since i wanted to read this book, and this is the only chance i have...." you simply nod with a simple smile on your face, as you slowly lay down next to her, as if you wanted to listen to the story. The old lady smiled at you, and started to read the story...

"once upon a time, in a far, far away land, in a small... Emh... Village, yeah, that no cookie knew about, its people were living happily, always helping each other... In this village, there was a very energetic young boy, whose name was... Panettone Cookie..."

Pa- gnnnnnnnnrgh... Wha- oh god, it's late!!! Late, late, late!!! I gotta do the morning prayer to the great winter spirit!!

 Wha- oh god, it's late!!! Late, late, late!!! I gotta do the morning prayer to the great winter spirit!!

Panettone Cookie rushed all around the village, and finally arrived in front of the statue.

Pa- phew, i made in time

Pa- phew, i made in time... I can still place my strawberry inside the syrup, and make my morning prayer to the allmighy Tigeu...!
Said the young boy, as he placed a big and juicy strawberry inside of the syrup, and then, getting on his knees, closed his eyes and placed his hand on the ground.
Pa- o keun namusgajiyeo, uliui mal-eul deul-eojusigo, uliui sagwaleul bad-ajusigo, bulsinjadeulgwa chungsilhan ideul-eul yongseohasigo, i gidoleul deudneun modeun salam-eul bohohasigo, modeun salam-i dangsin-ui sinseonghan myeonglyeong-e sunjonghage hasoseo. Amen...
Said Panettone Cookie in a very soft and quiet voice.
Pa-... Alright, and that's done! Now... What's on my sheldude- oh, right! Wake up Pandoro Cookie!
Panettone Cookie rushed out of there, in order to wake up his friend, Pandoro Cookie.

Pa- Pandoro Cookie!!! PANDORO COOKIE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I need to wake you up!!!
He shouted, completely forgetting that Pandoro Cookie was sleeping, but despite that, after a minute or so, the girl walked towards her.
Pd- gnnnnnnnnrgh... Panettone Cookie, you're far too energetic... Next time please don't wake me up like that...