Cookie Gacha Details 2

(this is just a chapter made to show you the different abilities of the cookies you can pull in the game)

Cotton Cookie - epic

Type: magic

Passive ability: lantern of feelings. Cotton Cookie will increase all stats of the allies and give them an HP shield once per battle when their HP are less than 25%. Cotton is also immune to ice and wind elemental damages, and her lantern can light up dark areas.

Active ability: warning embrace. Cotton Cookie increases light and fire elemental damages when on field.

Basic attack: hits the nearest enemies with her crook. Can make a combo up to 5.

Skill: summons a bunch of cotton flowers that immobilize the enemies and damage them, as well as healing the allies.

Ultimate skill: uses her lantern to confuse the enemies, heals the allies and summons from 3 to 10 sheeps that fight alongside her. If an ally has 0 HP, Cotton will revive it.

Rye Cookie - epic

Rye Cookie - epic

Type: ranged

Passive ability: desert hunter. Rye Cookie will never miss an attack, no matter what. If in a desertic enviorment, Rye Cookie will increase her attack, attack speed, crit damage and speed.

Active ability: one shot. If Rye Cookie on her final hit of her basic attack does a critical hit, Rye Cookie's crit rate and crit damage will increase.

Basic attack: creates a small comet shower to attack all the enemies and give them fire and wind damage; can do a combo up to 5 times.

Skill: creates an explosion by summoning 5 meteorites.

Ultimate skill: creates a huge black hole that sucks the nearby enemies abd resources inside of it, dealing a ton of damage. All the resources sucked inside of it will be sent to the inventory.

Sherbet Cookie - super epic

Type: ranged

Passive ability: herald of nature. As the herald of nature, Sherbet Cookie will receive 150% less damage from all elements, except fire, which is only 75% less. Sherbet is also immune to ice and wind elemental damages.

Active ability: joyful ice.
Sherbet Cookie increaes all elemental damages when on field.

Basic attack: creates five frost shards that attack 5 random enemies. Can make an endless combo.

Skill: creates a snowflake behind him that creates 15 bigger frost shards that hit all the enemies. When using his skill, Sherbet and the allies become faster, and the enemies slower.

Ultimate skill: creates a huge snowflake under all the enemies, that summons a bunch of frost shards, as well as creating snow, that makes the enemies slower and weaker to ice and wind elemental damages. If immune to ice and wind, the enemies will instead recieve more damage.

Frost Queen Cookie - legendary

Type: magic

Passive ability: guardian of nature. As the guardian of nature, Frost Queen Cookie turns all elemental damages to normal element attacks. If the element is ice, then she will instead recieve 100% less of the damage inflicted.

Active ability: icy core. Frost Queen Cookie grants an HP shield equal to 50% of the allies's HP. When destroyed, the shield will turn into shards that hit the enemies.

Basic attack: creates a small icicle cage that traps random enemies, and then creates icy snowflakes to attack. Can make a combo up to 40 hits before using the cage again.

Skill: traps the enemies in a huge pile of ice, freezing them for a few seconds.

Ultimate skill: Frost Queen Cookie creates an extremely strong blizzard with ice shards as well that hit all the enemies, freezing them. If they reach 0 HP, Frost Queen will increase the allies's attack, crit damage and crit rate.

(small explanation that i will do in the future chapters anyway, but whatever qwq... On field means that its fighting, off field means that it's not fighting, but it's in the team. Passive abilities are exclusive to epic and epic+ cookies, are unique and cannot be stopped by any debuff, active abilities can be used by more cookies, and can be interrupted by debuff. That's all OwO)