Cookie Gacha Details

(this is just a chapter made to show you the different abilities of the cookies you can pull in the game. After completing the first tutorial, you will be able to recieve a free epic of your choice, after finishing the second tutorial, you'll be able to choose a free epic+ cookie of your choice)

 After completing the first tutorial, you will be able to recieve a free epic of your choice, after finishing the second tutorial, you'll be able to choose a free epic+ cookie of your choice)

Vega Cookie - super epic

Type: magic

Passive ability: writer of the stars. When Vega Cookie reaches 0 HP, he will rewrite reality thanks to a book once to return back to life with half of his HP and restores 50% of the allie's HP.

Active ability: celestial core.
Vega Cookie will increase the allies's crit damage and crit rate of 150% when he's on field.

Basic attack: creates a small comet shower to attack all the enemies and give them fire and wind damage; can do a combo up to 5 times.

Skill: creates an explosion by summoning 5 meteorites.

Ultimate skill: creates a huge black hole that sucks the nearby enemies abd resources inside of it, dealing a ton of damage. All the resources sucked inside of it will be sent to the inventory.

Frost Feather Cookie - super epic

Ice and wind elements

Type: ranged

Passive ability: frost core. When Frost Feather Cookie uses his ultimate skill, he will turn into his frost spirit form. When he uses his ultimate skill again in his frost spirit form, he will revert back to himself. The two forms don't share the same HP.

Active ability: feather blizzard.
Frost Feather Cookie will increase the speed and attack speed of the allies by 170% when he's off field.

Basic attack: creates a gust of cold wind to damage the enemies. Cannot make a combo. His frost spirit form will create frost shards that attack the farthest and nearest enemy. Can make a combo up to 5.

Skill: creates an icy tornado that damages the nearby enemies if they don't have ice or wind element. His frost spirit form ignores the immunity of the wind element.