The Sleepyhead Of CrispyTown

After a bit of running, the two cookies finally managed to reach the city; waiting for them was a huge sign saying "Welcome to CrispyTown! Where all cookies are equal".
Gb- aww, what a kind sign! I already like this city!
Said GingerBright with her usual happy smile.
G- that's true!
GingerBrave agreed.
G- now come on, we need to find this Dozer and hopefully understand what's happening!
GingerBright nodded, and the two started to look around for Dozer, even tho they didn't really know how he looked like, so they were screaming his name on the streets and asking information to random cookies.

G- Dozer!!! Dozer!!! Where are you?! Oh man, where could he be?! Don't tell me that he's not in this city!
He screamed to the air, making more cookies annoyed.
???- h...? Is someone calling me...? No... Oh well, might as well go back to sleep...
Someone said, falling asleep on a bench. GingerBrave, hearing the voice immediately rushed towards the cookie, who was already fast asleep. GingerBrave tried to shake him, but it didn't work.
G- come on!!! Wake up-... Wait... That hat... Now i remember!!!
He screamed; that's his brother, who escaped the witch's house before him, since the two got separated during the escape, after the cookie got hypnotized by a Lollipop, and almost got eaten by the witch.
G- what should i do...? Should i scare him to wake him up...? Or should i slap him...?
The young cookie thought.

(in certain occasions, you can make choices that will impact the story, slightly or heavily. So, be careful of what you choose, or things won't go so well! If possible, save before starting an important dialouge of the story mode so that you don't mess up the story. You can save the game by entering the menu by clicking the image of the cookie you're using as your profile picture and then by clicking the diary option)

- scare him
-slap him

-scare him
-slap him

GingerBrave looked at Dozer, made him sit down on the bench, and then started to slap him non stop at each word he said.
G- wake. Up. You. Sleepy. Head. Of. My. Brother!!! I need you to be awake!!!
???-... Uh? Wha- ouch! Stop it!! This hurts!!!
He said, making GingerBrave stop.
???- oooooouuuuuch... Now i gotta heal myself, great-... Bro?!

(the design is inspired by another Dozer design, but right now, i don't remember the name of the user, sowwy qwq)

G- Dozer! You're awake at last! Finally i would like to add...
GingerBrave giggled, making his brother blush a bit of embarassment.
Do-... Very funny bro... Anyway, i'm glad to see you! I was so scared that the witch ate you because of me...
Dozer lowered his face, feeling bad for his brother and for the fact that he left him (even tho he didn't do that o purpose), but GingerBrave hugged him, surprising him.
G- you better NOT say these things, or else you're gonna pay with a bonk on the head!... Because i don't have any boot with me.
Do- eheheh... I understand, i understand... Mmmmmmmh...
He giggled a bit sleepy.
Do-...
G-... Bro?
Do-... Zzzz...
G-... Did you really fall asleep?!
GingerBrave started to shake Dozer once again, while GingerBright walked towards him.
Gb- i didn't find any information- whaaaaaat is going on...?
G-... I found him, and he fell asleep. Again.
Gb-... Oh.
GingerBright took her lollipop and hit Dozer's head with it.
Gb- WAKE UP!!!
Do- ouch!!! What the fu-... Ma'am... Could you keep that away from me and my brother please?
GingerBright looked confused as soon as she saw Dozer scared, not understanding what was happening, but then understood that Dozer was talking about her lollipop and she quickly moved it away.
Gb- sooooooorry... Eheheh... ... Wait, they're brothers?!
Do- i forgive you this time... Anyway... Thank you for taking my brother here...
Dozer said with a warm smile, then tilting his head.
Do- are you perhaps GingerBright?
GingerBright nodded proudly.
Gb- the one and only! I suppose that you were also in the star themed palace in your dreams or not, and that you met a fountain...
Dozer nodded.
Do- as soon as i entered a star shaped portal, i met her... It was... Weird... For a while i was all white and lighty...
G-... I... Know what you're saying... Eheheh...
GingerBrave awkwardly chucked.
Do- and i suppose i need to explain you everything since apparently i know more things than you...
The two nodded. Dozer sighed a bit, and patted the seats on his left and right, telling them to sit down, as the story would have taken a pretty long time. The two sat down on his left and right, and Dozer finally started to explain the story.
Do- as you both now, we three were assigned a mission, to save this Earthbread and all the other dimentions, because something is distorting the interdimentional tissue... What you don't is WHO is doing this... All i know is that it's a whale, a magical and ancient whale called the Peppermint Whale... And apparently, the whale is also aiming to get more powerful by using the powers of the guardians of this world...
G-... The guardians?
Gb-... Oh, right, you just arrived here!
GingerBright said giggling.
Gb- well... The seven guardians are the most ancient cookies of ALL Earthbread!! And, they're super cool! But after a certain fight, no one aside from who lives in the ironia kingdoms actually knows what happened to them... ANYWAY! Let me tell you now who they are! Dozer, pictures!
Do- alright ma'am!
Dozer turned on his phone, did a small research and then showed the pictures to his brother.