' it's romantic '

He thought to himself and blushed, eyeing the veiny hands one on the steering wheel and one on the gear stick.

His mind started to went south as he admired those detailed veins visible on the latter's back of the palm and it was hot, down right sinful and his minds started to creating images of those exact hands touching him all over his body, choking him while the younger's tongue is in his mouth, entangled with his own.

" baby what are you thinking? "

That pulled him out of his not so holy thoughts and he cleared his throat before turning and looking out of the window, trying to shift his attention to else where, somewhere safer.

" nothing "

He mumbled and he swore he heard the younger chuckling.

" it's written all over your face "

" written what? "

Sunoo played dumb making the other smile wider.

" that you want me so bad "

Sunoo swore he almost jumped out of the car but on the second thought why? I mean he can be honest and test the younger no? That would be either a very briliant idea or just pure disaster but he's gonna find about that soon.

" yh.. I want you so fucking bad "

He said, his voice raspy almost like seducing. Ni-ki clenching the steering wheel with his fingers and gulped, he did not expect the older to actually admit that, not gonna lie he was just messing around but oh damn.

" you want me? "

Ni-ki tried to sound non affected but that's just his wish and Sunoo knew he was winning this.

" very much "

Ni-ki gulped again and Sunoo had to bit his lips to hold that smile in.

" I want your hands on me, touching me everywhere until there's no place left untouched "

" I want you to choke me slowly while we kiss eachother until we are out of breath "

" I want you to fucking grab me and push me down on the back seat and fuck me raw---- "

" OKAY STOP! "

Ni-ki looked horrified, not by the words but by the way he was losing his control over driving.

" what happened baby? "

Sunoo played innocent, like he wasn't the little devil that was fucking with his mind.

" seriously I beg you to stop or else we will be at the hospital on the ICU bed "

And Sunoo couldn't help but laugh, the sweet yet mischievous giggles were enough to calm the younger down. Ni-ki shook his head in amusement and the hand that was resting on the gear stick decided to rest on the soft sweet thighs of the elder who smiled and then slid his hand under the latter's and interlocked their fingers.

______

Peaking out of the window Sunoo's eyes grew wide as he took in the beauty before him- no not talking about Ni-ki, it's something more believable than that.