🌹Ignis' Emotions🌹

Ignis woke up the next morning. Feeling his headache slowly vanishing. Groggy and dizzy from sleep. The man lifted his head up.

It took him a moment to realize where he was. 'This is Not. my room.' His emerald eyes widened, and he turned to find his glasses on the side table. 'Oh...dear...' He thought. There was a lump on the far other side of the bed.

He placed the glasses on his face." It couldn't be.' He slowly slid off the bed, worrying more and more. He was still dressed in his day clothes.

The man shuffles quietly over to the other side. Noticing just who that lump was. His breath hitched inside him. 'Oh..um...I should go....' The man began to feel embarrassed and nervous. 'Come on..! how could this happen? I fell asleep in the lady ___'s bed! Get it together.' He yelled at himself.

'At least she is resting...right?' Gathering himself quickly, he stepped out of the room. He wouldn't dare speak of this to Noct or anyone. No, he needed to keep this quiet. Afraid they would think less of him.

Keeping his composure neutral. He went to his room to shower.

(Reader/My POV)    

I woke up feeling a bit better. I wasn't in as much pain.

"Strange...why does it smell like Ignis' cologne...here..?" I muttered softly.

Then it hit me. 'That's right! He-he fell asleep on the bed last night!' He was gone, not even a wrinkle in the bed that wasn't me He left, he left while was sleeping.

"....." This was embarrassing. I would pretend as if nothing happened. Maybe there would be breakfast left for me. I would give it a shot and head out.

Cleaning myself up, and putting on fresh clothes I left the room. I wore a glaive T-shirt Noctis gave me. To make me feel more like it's my home here.

Taking my slow steps, I entered the dining room. In the distance, Noctis was sipping on some coffee surprisingly, while he was reading some paperwork. The door creaking managed to alert the young King. He looked up at me.

"Oh, it's you. Morning."

"Ah hello. Sorry should I go..?"

"No, of course not. This place in your home too."

"Is that who I think it is!?" Prompto popped out of the room on the side.

"Careful Prompto, she is wounded still. Distance, don't want Ignis getting angry."

"Ahaha....right."

"Hi, Prompto."

"OH! Ignis is just here cooking do you want me to tell him to get you food?"

"I..no. I'm fine." I replied to the blonde.

"Oh.. okay.." Prompto blinked, he sat down at the table.

I sat at the table, thinking about the past. When they left, I was out on my own. I didn't notice a small chocolate doughnut get placed down in front of me."Huh..?..Ignis." I blinked.

The man with glasses smiled lightly without a word and backed away. He knew exactly what I needed, even though I didn't say a word.

"Chocolate in the morning to help a wounded soul." He spoke softly as he sat down with a cup of ebony.

"Ignis, when you go on patrol with the others, can you check this place?" Noct pointed at his phone.

"Of course."

Right away I wanted to ask if I could go with them. "Can I ask something?" They two looked at me. "Can I go with Ignis, Prompto, and Gladio on Patrol?"

"I uh. I don't recommend that ____." He was worried about saying the wrong words, for he knew how protective Ignis was of me. I averted my eyes, I couldn't take Ignis' sharp gaze. He clicked his tongue.

"Really? Even though you are wounded. Surely you don't want to?" Ignis asked.

"..I just don't want to be bored."

"Oohhh....more boredom to deal with." Iggy sighed. "Very well, just do not leave my side. I can not have you wander away. There are still thugs around the area sometimes."

"Alright, I promise," I replied.

(Time Skip)

"Have fun..!" Noctis waved to us. The three bowed their heads to the King. Dressed in full glaive outfits, I began to walk down the steps with them.

I began to rail behind a bit, while the others were ahead. I bite my lips feeling just how sore and slow I was just going down the steps of the palace.

Noticing I wasn't there with them, Ignis turned to look back. "One moment you two."

*TAp..Tap* Ignis walked back up to me. "Would you like some assistance?" I looked up a bit embarrassed by Ignis' offer. "P...please..."

"Of course. Don't worry, I would never judge your abilities...you are doing great and getting stronger." Gently Ignis' leaned forward and picked me up off the ground. My boots left the ground.

I wore a glaive outfit too since I was going out with them. Careful to not shake me, Ignis softly stepped down the stairs to where the others stood.

"...sorry.."

"Sorry..? for what?" He asked.

"I'm useless."

Iggy gasped, his emerald eyes widen."No..! you are not, don't even think that."