🌹Early Morning Waunderer🌸

I was going to sleep more, but for some reason, I couldn't. I glanced at the clock next to my bed. It was still so early...

'I guess I'll just wake up.' I told myself. I slid myself off the large bed and grabbed the robe from the door. I kinda remembered my way around from years ago. It was a bit blurry though. I put on some fuzzy slippers.

I slowly opened the door, and half limped my way out into the hall. Limping because of my wrapped up swollen leg. I know I shouldn't be walking, but right now I didn't care.

I tread carefully down the large shiny halls of the castle. It was soo quiet...

'Maybe I can find the kitchen or living room?' I thought.

Each limping step I took I felt my injury hurt.

It was only a few minutes later and I see a figure walking down the hall across from me. 'Oh...woops.' It was Noctis of all people, this was new. He wasn't one to be up early, and Iggy wasn't even awake??

"Uh..____??" Noctis blinked his sleepy crystal blue eyes. I began to panic a bit as he walked closer to me, his long locks down swaying across his shoulders, his smoothly shaved face. I felt a bit embarrassed.

"W-why are you out here?" He glanced down at my wrapped-up leg, hitting him that I was still injured. He almost forgot.

"I uhh..couldn't sleep." Noctis sighed lightly, averting his eyes for a moment. "I understand, but you shouldn't be walking on such an injured leg. If Iggy saw you, I could just imagine he wouldn't be happy."

"I ah..sorry.." I apologized. Noctis shook his head. "Here, just come with me to the living room. If we see Iggy..don't worry I'll try to figure something out."

"Okay, thanks." I began to walk forward. Noctis saw my limping state, he felt so bad.

"Nope.., not like that you aren't." He came up next to my struggling form and placed a hand on my shoulder. 'Ignis if you see this, don't explode man..' Noctis hoped Ignis wouldn't for their sake.

"W-what are Noct?" The young King carefully lifted me up off the ground and began walking away with me in his arms. "Yeah, no way I'm letting you walk on that leg."

( Living room)

"There you go." Noctis set me down next to a chair. I move over and sit down. There was no sign of Ignis anywhere. "Since the last time we saw you, I sort of learned how to make tea. So let me try this time."

"Sure, I'll try it."

It didn't take long for my heart to almost stop. The second Noctis went into the other room. I stopped a tall Ignis leaning against the doorway. He was that questionable look on his face. 'Oh oops... game over.'

"As much as It's good to see you are feeling better

"As much as It's good to see you are feeling better..., I do not agree with you being out of your room." His tone held playfulness and slight annoyance. Did I just get scolded by him??

'Oh crap!' Noctis gasped, the dark-haired young king quickly stepped out, seeing Ignis leaning on the doorframe still.

"Highness? what are you doing out here so early." Ignis' eyes snapped onto his friend and king. This was not like him to be up so early. This intrigued Ignis. "I uh, found her outside of her room. I was making tea. It's my fault though I asked her to join me." Noctis lied to his advisor.

"Oh really, you also making tea? That's rare." Ignis looked at me again. My heart was still pounding like crazy. "I shall try your tea as well then highness." Ignis walked over to me and sat down. This made it feel even worse.

"I know Noct lied. All too well." Ignis grinned at me. I averted my eyes, he was sharp as ever.

"Do me a favour and not be so reckless with a healing injury." Ignis reached and placed a hand on my shoulder. Making me flinch a bit.

"Not to worry I'm not...upset." I nod my head slowly.

"Now let's try that tea Noct is making." Not long after Noctis walked out with a tray of tea for us.