𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

Start from the beginning

So he knew... Kris knew that her parents didn't really care. They just gave up on their own... incredible and beautiful daughter. The one who was supposed to see them to their own graves.

But he did... he did.

Kris laughed slightly, shaking his head... "See Y/n...? I brought you your favorite flowers... don't they smell nice?" The man knew he would not be getting an answer... but that didn't stop him from asking the question.

He took a flora from the vase and brought it up to his nose, "Ahh..." he breathed a sigh, taking in the fragrance. The scent of red dahlias.

"Smells... it smells just like you, Y/n..." He laughed, "It's like... it's like you're here still..."

"You're here... in my arms... like I've always dreamed... like I've always imagined you'd be."

Kris cupped her face with his palm, "We're here together... alone together- like I've always wanted..." his whispered, tears falling from his eyes... silently begging her to answer him back.

But no answer would come.

"Of course..." He sighed, "Everything I do now... is useless..."

"All my efforts gone to waste... tossed into an inferno along with my heart.."

He buried his head into the sheets of her bed, "I've done so much... I've done all that I could..."

Kris stood up... bringing his face closer to her, taking her face into his hands... His heart thumped in his chest, his eyes were fixed on her sleeping form. Even in a coma... She looked perfect. Like a preserved piece of priceless art.

His love for her was greater than anyone could ever imagine, even himself... No, not love.

This was Obsession. 

Infatuation.

That's what this was... but yet he seemed pretty self-aware. He looked down at her face, a glint in his eyes... it was dangerous. 

A fiery gaze to match the state of his mind... burning with thoughts of her.

Kris was so far gone... people had told him, but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything but her. Nothing else in the world mattered as much as she did.

"Ah... longing for a lost one, I see?"

Kris snapped his head around in shock... he didn't think anyone would even come to this room anymore. But yet... There stood a man. A man with long blonde hair and green eyes... and a smile on his face.

"Who the hell are you?!" Kris exclaimed.

The man kept his grin, "Well, Kris... I am someone who understands you. Greatly." the man explained.

"What are you talking about...?"

"Don't you see? You've lost the one you cherished most. As have I." The man spoke with a nod, "I am someone who can help you reunite with Y/n. The woman you love greatly."

Kris froze... finally listening in. "You- what?!"

"Tell me...! Tell me right fucking now!!" Kris shouted, grabbing the blonde man by his shirt.