Surprise!

Uh...yo?

I'm not sure if I should have said this so soon, but I thought I'd at least give you something to look forward to!

Lemme hear a drum roll please!

Dddudduddududhdududududjsjshdjddudduddurudushdjdhdinwisbdurhhfufhfhsjxhusbdjcjdj~

IM MAKING A NEW PERCY JACKSON BOOK!

Now, it's kind of based after this book, but it's basically a stand alone soooooo

I've had this idea ever since like the Haitus...

I've been using all of this time to think and do some world building, character building, and EVERYTHING building so...

There are still some things I need to fix and edit...I have like three drafts done so far???

But!

I can give y'all a small sneak peek~

Enjoy!

She was starting to fade, and slowly, to be forgotten.

She knew she would live on in another world, but she couldn't leave her beloved.

Her eyes grew tearful at the sight of the man.

"Darling..." She with a sorrow filled heart. "I'm not sure what will become of us once the transfer is complete."

She shed a single tear; the tear like a diamond sparkling with the stars.

"I will save my beautiful child. Our beautiful child." She looked to the small straw basket.

She carefully opened it, revealing the beautiful baby. The child was neither crying nor laughing. Its face was blank.

"My child, I shall save you. Do not fear, for I will let you slumber." She kissed him softly, and the baby's eyes slowly closed.

"Good night...." She took out her gentle hand, her tear placed upon it. It slid off of her hands slowly, and splashed on the baby's face. Dissolving in a second.

Slowly, she closed her eyes. "Thank you...Hypnos."