A/N - Before we begin

Heloooooo! My names Sculk, if you haven't read my other Scarian "You Don't Understand" you might not understand what's happening here. [hehe, You dont understand] This is based straight after that book so some things will be mentioned that you guys might not understand.

FORGOT TO MENTION, TW'S WILL BE AT THE START OF EACH CHAPTER IF ITS IN THAT CHPTER.

Anyway this is a Scarian book as the title suggests [says], it will include Fluff, possibly lime and definitely Angst. I am dyslexic which i always have to mention, if auto correct doesn't work then so sorry. Also never have mentioned this but i never proof read this shit, i just make and post, hoping auto correct will do its thing plus google docs will do its thing. 

A/N will always be at the end of each chapter, it will mention word count plus my thoughts on that chapter and apologies if i forgot to post it on Sunday and its late. [Is rare to happen] So yeah if you're new please go read that other book first and its nice to have you here!!

If you've come from that book well then, Hello, welcome back, hope you enjoyed that one. Anyway, you already know the drill, every Sunday and if i have one ready Wednesday for chapter uploads. 

ENJOYYYYYYYY!!! 

~ Your Writer Sculk!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like doing an, About Me sorta thing before we start so here it is.

About Me

Hi! I go by the name Sculk, yes after the Minecraft block, we don't talk about it ok, i like it and that's all that matters. I may of in the previous book talk to myself as Scar, i did in fact go with that name and still do but it get's confusing with this being a Scarian book so i go by Sculk now on this.

I was born on the 8th of June, no year, privacy. I also have a pet cat who is a rescue, she looks like a black British long hair. If that even exists, idk that's what they told us. I am obsessed with block people. Clearly. I run a TikTok Hermitcraft edit account [Hugz4Hermitcraft] But my edits are on hold as i write this stuff because im enjoying it more. PLUS im praticing my editing skills so i havent posted since the 24th of November. Sculk proceeded to cough violently not realising how long it had been since they posted. Anyway, Oh yeah, i go by All pronouns, i dont give a shit oh what u use. I am British, one parent Scottish, other English. I live in Scotland so you might argue i am Scottish but i would say british so im not taking a parents side. 

As you can see i use.. it says English Slang. idk <- Shortened phrases kwite a lot because its easier to use, i dont do this in the actual story because i hate those sorta stuff in whats meant to be a proper story.

I have big plans for this second story. May include S@m just as a warning already. i would find it funny to add it but yet not funny, idk. It will have more watcher and listener stuff obviously. May delve into Cub and Scar's backstory from time to time, definitly Grian and possibly Pearl's if i can be bothered. 

ANYWAY TANKS FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER!!

~ Your Writer Sculk

[569 Words]