Izuku finished up the katsudon and served everybody. They grabbed their chopsticks, slapped their hands together, and with a big grin, they all shouted: "LET'S EAT!"

Natsuo and Eri were in an eating competition, shoving as much food into their mouths as possible, Touya was slapping Natsuo's back because he was already choking, Eri had long ditched her chopsticks and was just grabbing food with her hands, desperate to eat more of Izuku's delicious katsudon. Only Izuku, Fuyumi, and Shimura were eating properly, however, that ended rather quickly when Izuku suddenly turned beet red.

"Izuku? Are you okay?" Fuyumi asked, worried about Izuku. Izuku couldn't seem to hear her though. "Nuh-Nuh-Nuh-Nana?! What are you doing?!" she squeaked out, now trembling. Nana just smirked hungrily. "Just feeling up what's rightfully mine~." Shimura said in a very suggestive tone. Fuyumi quirked a brow and looked under the table only to go beet red herself.

Nana had reached her foot across the table and was rubbing it against Izuku's crotch. Luckily for them, the others were too caught up in their own shenanigans to notice what was happening. Fuyumi pulled her head out from underneath the table. She didn't know how to respond to this. She could never dream of doing something like this in front of everybody else.

"My-oh-my~" Shimura purred, pressing down on the hardening phallus . "This thing if feeling awfully stiff... would you like me to massage it later...?"

Midnight-sensei...?

No. Fuck off.

That was it for Izuku. He immediately passed out. "What the hell was that?!" Fuyumi yelled out, not noticing that they had now attracted the attention of the rest of the table. "What? I was just asking him a question." Shimura shrugged. "I mean, it's not like you were going to offer..." she said knowingly.

Fuyumi gave it up. She picked Izuku up princess style and carried him to his room, leaving without another word. Shimura just giggled and continued eating.

"What was that all about?" Natsuo questioned his elder brother in a whisper. "No idea." he answered. Suddenly, Eri jumped up from her chair and shouted with a stuffed mouth what sounded like "I WIN!". Natsuo went wide eyed before he was baffled by the sight of a completely empty table. There were at least 3 more servings of Katsudon and yet in the minute that they looked away, Eri ate it all. Natsuo then fell to his hands and knees as a dramatic spotlight shone down on him. "I failed..." he moaned out.

Suddenly, Natsuo was in an old-fashioned kimono. He pulled out a tanto from his kimono and unsheathed it, shedding anime tears. "I have dishonored my family..." he said, raising the tanto into the air with both hands. "I must recovery my HONOR!" he roared, swinging the blade to his stomach before his arms was grabbed by a deadpanned Touya.

"Natsuo, we hate our family. There's no honor to protect." he said. "Oh yeah..." Natsuo said. He had honestly forgotten that he was a Todoroki and the son of the flame fucker; he had begun to think of this new group of his family (save Shimura, but he's warming up to her).

The next morning...

Izuku's eyes snapped open, once again. He didn't remember falling asleep. He also immediately noticed the increase of warmth on all sides when normally it's just on top due to Eri. He looked to his right... and immediately passed out.

A little later...

Izuku woke up again, this time a little slower and remembered what happened. He went crimson and immediately devised a plan to escape. He looked to his left to avoid seeing what he saw previously... and immediately passed out again.

A little later...

He awoke again, but this time he just accepted his fate. Once again, he couldn't use his shunshin or Kamui for some reason, so he would just have to wait it out. He would have to wait until Shimura, Fuyumi, and Eri woke up.