Chapter 16

Izuku was now walking back to the gym since his class had started, but thanks to being mauled by a bunch of angry girls he was running late. 'Well, hopefully, Eri is okay. I would hate to make her worried...' he thought. "Don't worry, kit. She'll be fine. You trained her well with what little time you had, and she absorbed it like a dry sponge." Kurama called out from his mindscape. 'Thanks, Kurama. It means a lot.' he said, grateful for his words. "Don't mention it." the fox responded before going a bit deeper into Izuku's mindscape, where he couldn't hear him so easily.

Within the mindscape...

Kurama laid down, ready for a nap, but Madara had other plans for him. "Aw~, would you look at that? The Kyuubi has gone all soft." he mocked with a smirk. The Kyuubi's eyes immediately went bloodshot as he snapped them open. Madara could have sworn he heard glass shattering as it happened. 'Perfect...' the dead man walking thought, his smirk growing ever larger and excited as his Susanoo began to form. 'I've been meaning to get a bit of practice in...!'

Back with Izuku...

"BIJŪDAMA!" Kurama roared out from within the hero's mind, causing him to grasp his head in pain and discomfort. "GAH! Damn it Kurama, not now-" he began but was swiftly interrupted by another roar, but from Madara this time. "YASAKA NO MAGATAMA!"

Izuku swiftly blocked off their link. "Holy fucking shit they're loud..." he thought out loud as he came up the gym door and opened it. Inside were the soulless remains of Class 1-A and Eri sitting on Smiley's body. Eri spotted her and gasped in happiness. "Papa! You're back!" she shouted, running to Izuku. "HI, Er-Bear! So... what'd you do to them?" he said, motioning toward the class. Eri giggled.

"Well, Blank and Smiley were about to fight so I stopped them then I decided to make the class warmup while they were waiting for you, but they seemed to have passed out..." Eri said, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as Izuku did the same. They were doing fine with the warmups he's been giving them so far.

Before Izuku could question Eri, however, he heard a groan from Izumi. He immediately rushed over. "Imouto, what happened?" he asked, worried about her sister. Izumi, however, seemed unable to speak even a sentence as all she could do was just cough and breathe. Izuku was alarmed, but if what Eri said was true, then they should be perfectly fine...

'Wait a minute...' Izuku thought, realizing what may have happened. "Hey, Eri... what kind of warm up did you give them?" he asked the little snowball. Eri showed off her million-watt smile. "Just the light Triple-Hundred!" she exclaimed, proud of herself for not letting them slack off. Izuku sweat dropped. "Uhm... Eri..." he began, wondering how to tell her this. "In terms of working out bodies for normal people, starting off with a Triple-Hundred is... kind of harsh...?". Eri's smile grew, really emphasizing her elongated canines. "I know..." she said, all too innocently. Izuku gulped in fear. 'What have I created...?'

Sometime later, back in Izuku's house...

Izuku was currently cooking his family and personal favorite katsudon as a bit of a celebration since they were moving into UA the next day. Everybody else was waiting at the table. "Wow, Fuyumi... is it just me or have your... proportions gotten bigger...? " Natsuo pointed out.

Fuyumi nodded. "Yeah, I'm not sure how though. In fact, the same thing has been happening to the rest of the girls..." she pointed out. "I had to swap to E-cup bras just yesterday. My butt and thighs have also gotten way bigger. I'll need to ask for bigger pants." she said, somewhat proudly of her ever-growing body. She then proceeded to glare at Shimura. Her breasts have also experienced growth, but it was even more explosive than Fuyumi's. Due to her getting a massive dose of pheromones, her body changed rapidly, growing from what she assumed were C or D cups to G cups, bigger thighs, and a butt that would make Mt. Lady jealous. Shimura knowingly smirked at her.